Unkown number (play the song while reading)

The rest of the day is normal, and boring. Lunch comes around and you sit next to your new friends, they ask if you want to be part of the dance team. You say "That's not even a question😂". Avani says "so yes or no?" You say "YES obviously are you dumb".

You see mattia walking into the cafeteria you ask Charli who he is, she say "Oh that's the school jock" you say "he seems nice" Charli says "wait you talked to him?" You say that you did when you went to the office. She says "Whenever a girl try's to talk to him he stays silent" you say "I must be lucky then". Nessa says "I hope so, but when he starts talking to a new girl he ends up breaking her heart."

You look up at him and just sigh because you think your starting to like him. He catches you staring at him and he comes over to you. You start getting butterflies but you tell yourself to calm down.

"Miss Lia Avery I guess we did see each other again" you say "I guess we did." He asks for your number and says "Do you wanna hang out after school later? I'll text you" you say "Yea sounds fine" he says "ok then, catch you later" you say bye to him and start smiling. Avani says "ouuu, her first day of school and already taking people's Manz"

You look at her confused and say "Wait is he dating someone?" She says "No, I mean like everyone says 'oh he's mine blah blah blah''' You start laughing then head to class.

(Fast forward to after school)

You wait for Mattia to text you but he doesn't so you start walking home then you get a notification

(Fast forward to after school) You wait for Mattia to text you but he doesn't so you start walking home then you get a notification

(Pretend the time is when you get out of school)