↬ 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

∞༺♥༻✧*✧༺♥༻∞

About me;
you might know me from one of these three accounts;
@lucidgravity
@dhxdols
@bitemedols
My name is Han!! And I'm 18 years old <3 A lot of people have messaged me asking for help across all three of my accounts and I thoroughly enjoyed it so I wanted to make this account into an aid.

In this book;
There will be a range of face claims sectioned by hair colour and sex.
There will also be plots and sentence starters to help if you're struggling with writing in general.
Andddddd some characteristics you can give your characters to make them unique!!
My favourite idea yet is I'm going to do a self promotion place where you can comment your book and you can all share reads.
(Pls try not to promote on other places other than the promoting place!! Ty)

What else I can offer;
I am also willing constantly to private message any of you if you would like private help whether that be about a character, plot or idea.
(I don't bite honestly)
Please reach out I'll try to make you seem as much like my best friend as possible!!
I also edit books that have already been written like a human spellcheck (ahaha) if you're interested in that :)

In return;
I don't want anything, honestly, we're all a team and I would hate to take credit for any of your amazing work. Though if you have used something of mine please tag this account and I'll give it a read, certainly.

Thank you;
No! Seriously! Thank you!
Your support means everything so I just wanted to give back, I hope this is of some use.
If it is helpful tag your friends and share this book around!!

^hi also face reveal 🥰

∞༺♥༻✧*✧༺♥༻∞