Chapter 1: the story of the abandon school

Me and my brother Simon were in the new neighbourhood's playground and we heard a bunch of kids talking about an abandoned school with a creepy child "hey Simon what are they talking about?" I asked "I don't know josh should we go see?" "Okay" I said so we walked over to the kids they were teens two boys and two girls "wait really?!" Said the boy with blond hair "yeah and she did it to all of them!" Said the boy with black hair "come on guys that is not real it's just a story!" Said one of the girls "it's true! What would you know ginger?" "Hey don't talk to susie like that!" Said the girl with brown hair. They started to have a fight until they saw us "hey look it's two boys spying on us" one of the boy's said "what do you two want?" "Nothing we were just....uh"  "I'm josh and this is my brother Simon" I said "Josh!". "I'm Daniel" said the boy with black hair "I'm Ted" said the boy with blond hair "I'm Susie" "and I'm Brook". "What were you talking about?" I asked "none of your- "they were telling us about a girl that killed her school bullies but we don't believe that" said Brook "What?!" We both said "Oh great now there gonna tell everyone and there gonna go search that school" said Daniel "How did you-"no were not" Simon said "what?! Why not?" I asked " *sigh* let's just go home now josh" "okay" So we went home.

"Why can't we go and check it out?"  "Because josh I don't want to get you or me hurt" " fine" "your so boring"  "what was that?"  "Nothing" so we walked home to have dinner.