In the school

We opened the door and we looked in it "woah" we both said it was like other schools but old and scary so we walked in "okay we looked about now let's go" Simon said trying to drag me out "hold on a second Simon someone could be here!" I said "hey look a class room" I said running up to the class "oh god....fine!" Simon said "this is so cool it"s like we're actually in a school!" "We are in a school dumbo" Simon said "yeah I mean like we moved into a neighbourhood and our school is an abandoned one" we looked about for a while and we saw lights outside "who's that?" Simon asked "M-maybe it's just someone driving pass" but I was wrong the car was pulling up to the school "is it mum and dad?" "I don't know" we looked out the window and it was Daniel,Ted,susie and Brook the teens we saw at the park "Simon? Josh?" They all said getting out the car "G-guys hey" I said opening the door "guys what are you two doing out here?!" Daniel said "Nothing just...um.."  "is this the school that the girl killed her bullies?" Susie asked "yeah and everyone else that was in the school she killed" I said "I thought you told us she only just killed her bullies Daniel?" Brook said "look guys you can't be here" Ted said "we just wanna have a look about come on" I said running back In. "Ugh okay" Simon said the teens came with us to so we looked about for a while then we heard a noise a gliding ghost noise.