Character Descriptions

Ziva: The new kid in school. She moved from Israel after her sister, Tali's, death with her mother, Rivka. 18 years old and a senior at Michael Franks Washington High School.

Tony: The oldest son of Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Jennifer Gibbs. Older brother to Timothy Gibbs. Like a brother to Abby Sciuto. Popular guy in school and the basketball team's point guard. Currently dating Jeanne Benoit. 18 years old and a senior at Michael Franks Washington High School.

Tim: The youngest son of Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Jennifer Gibbs. Younger brother of Anthony Gibbs. The school's geek, the one the bullies like to mess with the most. Best friend is Abby Sciuto. 17 years old and a junior at Michael Franks Washington High School.

Abby: Daughter of Gloria Sciuto. Older sister to Luca Sciuto. Also one of the geeks in school. Wears all black clothes. Best friend is Timothy Gibbs. 17 years old and a junior at Michael Franks Washington High School.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs: Father to Anthony Gibbs and Timothy Gibbs. Married to Jennifer Gibbs. Former Marine and current team leader at NCIS. Close friends with Donald Mallard. 47 years of age.

Jennifer Gibbs: Mother to Anthony Gibbs and Timothy Gibbs. Wife to Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Director at NCIS. 45 years of age.

Donald Mallard: Medical Examiner at NCIS. Adopted Father to James Mallard, nicknamed Jimmy. Close friend to Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Jennifer Gibbs. Like an Uncle to Tony and Tim.

Jimmy Mallard: Son of Donald Mallard. Biological Mother and Father were killed in a car accident when he was young. 17 years old and a junior at Michael Franks Washington High School.

Gloria Sciuto: Mother to Abigail and Luca Sciuto. Neighbor to the Gibbs Family. Stay at home mom.

Luca Sciuto: Youngest son to Gloria Sciuto. Younger brother to Luca Sciuto. 12 years old and in 7th grade.

Rivka David: Ziva's mother and new to America and D.C. Widow after husband was killed in the line of duty in Israel.

Tali David: Ziva's dead sister, Rivka's dead daughter.

Ari Haswari: Ziva's dead half-brother, Rivka's dead half-son.

Eli David: Ziva's dead father, Rivka's dead husband.

Jeanne Benoit: Popular senior at Michael Franks Washington High School. Head Cheerleader, from a wealthy family. Currently dating Anthony Gibbs.