Old school, old stuff

"BROOKE!" I hear my younger sister Emma scream.
"I'm up! I'm up!" I yell back just to have her leave me alone. I dragged myself out of bed and snatched my bikini out of the drawer. I grabbed my Wetsuit and ran out the door, while in the way grabbing my phone, sunglasses, and a granola bar. I don't even know why I brought my phone with me, I don't ever really get any texts from people, im too busy to hang out with people, I surf everyday before school, I live right across the beach, Huntington Beach California. Surprisingly, not that many people surfed at my school. I ran out the door and headed towards the water at 5:00 AM, sadly today was a Monday. I catched some waves, it was terrible though, shore break, too close to shore for a barrel or a pipe. Sucks. I headed back and took a shower, I have to be at school by 8, it is now 630. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on a black crop top with black high waisted shorts, a red flannel, and white high converse, I had to add a spoof so I put on a black choker. I rushed out the door. I waited for my brother to come out so he could drive me to school. He has a navy green Jeep Wrangler. He ran out the door, people say me and him look alike. We both have dirty blonde hair, freckles across the nose and blue eyes, deep blue eyes. He dropped me off at school. I was looking down because I was basically day dreaming about surfing. I ran into a boy, of course it happens to be my best friend Andy.