>>2<<

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

 All I needed was a solid thirty minutes addition to my sleep time, and a much less ear-splitting annoying roommate. The fact that I drank a lot of coffee yesterday, plus stressing about my nonexistent writings made me sleep way past my usual alarm.

And it isn’t helping me at all.

“Wake up you indolent sloth. You won’t do any good if you keep laying around on your bed like that” was the first phrase I heard this morning, accompanied by a pull on both of my arms, making my back lose contact with my bed’s surface. Halfway through sitting position, she loosened her grip from both of my wrists causing my back to slam against my extremely comfortable bed once again.

I grunted,

“Can’t you at least wake me up in a normal way?”

“Can’t” She stuck her tongue out like a five-year-old kid, stomping away after she completed her mission to wake me up.

Then I felt her stare at me for a few moments,

“If I were you, I’d wake up right now,” she added.

I didn’t answer and let a few seconds pass before having my arms assist me in changing from sleeping to sitting position. This is way too early to wake up. I lethargically tried to tidy up my disheveled morning hair, though in the end it didn’t make any difference. I shifted a bit, leaving my legs dangling at the corner of my bed.

Scanning the insides of our dorm, I spotted Ellie in her usual makeup spot, hands busy perfecting her daily eye makeup. White light bulbs around her beauty mirror blinding me.

“Don’t we have classes from eight today?” Ellie spoke up. She took a quick glance at me before going back to doing her thing.

“What day is it even today?”

“Monday” she answered, ending her little makeup session by dumping all of her mascaras and eye shadows into her iconic emerald pouch. Standing up, she took her lifeless white tote bag and walked further away from me.

“Where are you going?”

“Class” she replied with an ‘isn’t it obvious’ tone.

My body instantly jumped out of bed, eyes darting to search for a particular clock on my bedside table. I squinted to get a clearer view of the time.

Damn it, it’s seven forty five.

“IT’S SEVEN FORTY FIVE?”

Of course, I yelled at her even when it’s mostly my fault for waking up this late. I focused my view onto Ellie, and ended up witnessing such an infuriating scene with her flicking her hair dramatically.