Little Presents A MyCuteFoxDog One-Shot

So here is a little something I am doing, a MyCuteFoxDog one-shot. C:

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

"Kaitlyn! C'mon! Wake up! It's Christmas~!" Bella giggled, shaking the fire-fox dog who was sleeping in her red bed. "N-No.. T-To tired..." Kaitlyn moaned, grabbed a pillow and hitting Bella with it. "Omf! Ouch, Kk!" Bella moaned, tugging her fox ear. 

"Fine... I'll get up.." Kaitlyn yawned, getting up and looking at Bella. 

"What in the fox-dog are you wearing?" She gasped, looking at Bella weirdly. Bella had on a Reindeer suit, with a red nose and antlers. She looked like a reindeer- but some hair peeking out and her bright different colored eyes gave it away as her. She smiled, grabbing a Santa hat and placing it on Kaitlyn's head.

"Let's go open some presents!" She yelped, running to the living room where the Christmas Tree was located. Kaitlyn followed, smiling at her exited girlfriend. 

Soon she found Bella sitting down, holding a present in her hand that had a tag on it which said: "Kaitlyn <3" in big, curly letters. She blushed, then gave it to Kaitlyn. "Merry Christmas Kk." She blushed, biting her lip. 

Kaitlyn slowly opened it up, and after paper was scattered everywhere, a necklace was in her hands. It had a heart, which said "Sorcereress" in it. It was golden- or butter color as Bella got after Sky- and had a small sparkle in the "o" of "Sorcereress".

"B-Bella.. I love it.. Thank you so much!" Kaitlyn smiled, hugging Bella tightly. Bella hugged back, butterflies flying in her stomach happily. 

This time, Kaitlyn gave Bella her gift. Bella opened a gift that had her name in big, bubble letters that are a light green. Bella opened it happily, and gasped at the present. It was a book, with the Crazy Crew as the cover. Inside the book, had pictures of all their good times together.

"Kaitlyn..I love it!" Bella cried, jumping into a hug. She lightly kissed Kaitlyn's cheek, blushing slightly. "Merry Christmas." She whispered, hugging a little tighter. "Merry Christmas to you to, my love." Kaitlyn whispered right back, hugging tighter as well.

~~~~~

<3

I had to. 

Next up is the day of Christmas!