𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞

When we got back to the glade Newt Introduced me to Alby. He looked older than most of the boys in the glade and I assumed that he probably was the oldest here since he was the leader. He talked to me for a bit, explaining the rules of the glade and how everything worked. Catching me up on everything. After that he told Newt to give me the tour of the glade and get a job figured out for me. As we were walking around the glade he told me about all of the jobs all the while trying to get me to be a track hoe(gardener) because he really wanted me to be one with him. He then got to the runners. Which made me instantly make up my mind. I wanted to be a runner. I told Newt that was what I wanted to be and Newt said that it was too dangerous and he didn't want for me to get hurt. I told him that I would be a medjack instead then and he looked a little bit sad before I told him that I would have a lot more time to hang out with him then to which his smile came back. He told me to go talk to the two medjacks Clint and Jeff and pointed me towards them. Right before I left though Newt asked me if I wanted to hang out with him at the bonfire they were having for me that night. I laughed and said I would before jogging over to Clint and Jeff to talk to them. After talking to Clint and Jeff they both agreed that it would be great for me to help them so I officially became a medjack. As it got dark I finally finished patching up one of the gladers and Newt walked into the medjack hut to let me know the bonfire was about to start. I quickly cleaned up and headed out with Newt to the bonfire.