Pevensie Roleplay Part 2:

Summary:

On a night that was supposed to be full of cheer and laughter, the two Queens, Lucy and Susan, were kidnapped by evil hags.

That same night, Queen Susan blew her horn.

Gina and Peter, who were alarmed immediately by the sound, were shaking hands as an oath.
Gina told Peter to promise her to be left behind if it came to saving the rest. She knew that if any of the four were killed, Narnia would not be the same. And she knew that Hope must get back home safely.

Peter and Edmund gathered a search party, and together they set off that same night to look for the Queens.

One night, as they were camping deep in the woods, Gina decided to tell Edmund about the promise she made with Peter.

And Edmund had to promise too.

Reluctantly, Edmund shook her hand after she explained what she wanted and why she was doing it. For the protection of the Kings and Queens, and the safety of Hope.

After a long journey, they finally spotted the hags.

And the beloved Queens tied up to a tree.

As the hags were about to move again, Peter came up with a plan and shared it with the rest.

Gina, Peter, and Hope would be the distraction while Edmund went round the back to get the girls.

The poor Queens were so weak and tired, and when Susan heard the witty comebacks coming from Gina, she smiled at her determination to get to them.

But Susan was very, very weak.

She falls over from fatigue, and one of the hags kicks her and sneers, telling her to get up.

Gina watched as the hag kicked Susan, and she was not very happy.

Of course, Gina could never keep her mouth shut. Besides the small sword in her hand, she also had her wit to protect her.

But it didn't go very well.

"Don't lay a hand on her, you wretched thing!" she yelled.

"Oh, really?" The hag sneered, "I don't think you have much to say in that matter!"

It was almost as if time itself slowed down to watch this moment.

The hag took a dagger out and was just about to stab Lucy.

Gina screamed, and ran as fast as her little legs could take her to the hag. She jumped on top of him and brought him down with all of her might.

And as they wrestled, more hags and wolves came in from all directions to attack them.

There were too many of them, and soon enough all of them became too preoccupied to watch as Gina was losing her own battle.

She was small. She was no match for the hag that was twice her size.

It was getting to be too much for the others. And as soon as Peter spotted Edmund with the girls, he yelled, "Fall back! Fall back!"

All of them managed to escape safely, but of course, not without getting cuts and bruises here and there.

As the hags and wolves scurried away, the four of them, along with Hope, had a small and happy reunion.

Peter smiled, and he was very satisfied.

But then...he noticed something was very off.