C h a p t e r T w o

°°°

°°°

I picked up the call hearing my mothers dry raspy voice probably because she's smoking currently. "I found some hot men for you, they are rich and single this time" my mother chimed.

"I don't need a man they are disgusting" I state getting goosebumps thinking about my father I shiver. my mother scoffed.

"I need money,send me some money" my mother said her voice drier thej the sahara desert "I don't have any money" I hung up my phone. I groan scratching my head.

"Mama" I jumped looking back seeing Juilee rubbing her big eyes while yawning she walked over to me and clinbed into my arms lying in the crook of my neck.

It's going to take a while for me to adjust to my new so called daughter now. I turned my head to the door seeing the door knob twisted before being pushed open.

"Wendy?" I said as the familiar round faced girl entered with a frown on her face. "Who's the kid?" She asked pointing at Juilee who raised her head up and giggled "Mama"

"My new adopted daughter"I mumbled but clearly Wendy heard it as she dropped her phone. "What do you mean she's your daughter?!"

"I accidentally adopted her at a nightclub yesterday, I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing" I honestly state. "I'm an aunt, lets go shopping for clothes!" Wendy chimed.

"How old is she?" "Two" I say changing Juilee's outfit into a cute shirt with overalls. "Atleast you got taste" Wendy laughed I just pouted and glared at her. as she grabbed her car keys

•••

"Jimin you need to relax" Jin hyung tood me giving me a bottke of water to cool down. "How am I suppose to calm down when my daughter is missing, and her so called mother is no where to be seen!?"

"Jimin!" Namjoon hyung deep voice made me stopnrambling and pay attention to him. "First we need find Mirae if we want to find Juilee"

I calmed myself down "Why would Mirae take Juilee without telling me?" I awked myself "Don't you remember the fight you to had" Taehyung walked in with Yeontan.

I stayed quiet shaking ny head "Let me jog your memory" Jin hyung said sassily.

"All you care about is that girl, you never spend time with me anymore I hate you I never want to see you again" Jin hyung acts out as he purposely made his voice high pitched.

"Mirae never wanted to have Juilee so she wouldn't have taken the poor girl with her, unless she wants too leaves Juilee at a ditch!" Taehyung yells.

My blood began boiling only god knows why I stayed with that bitch. "I know she went to a nightclub yesterday lets check it out see if anyone knows where she is"  Yoongi hyung said grabbing his keys.

We all grabbed our keys heading out the door. Don't worry baby girl daddy's coming the save you..

°°°

"Angie you really didn't hold back" Wendy said putting all of Juilee's bags down."my mother asked me for money I still have some remaining but knowing that she'll spend it on cigarettes and alcohol,instead of my brother excersie books and tution fees hurt."

I placed Juilee in the living room putting on the crack show that I used to watch spongebob, and see how I turned out. "Let's start cooking lunch" Wendy suggested I pout and groan.

"Aish you jeed to grow up your so lazy, you know how to cook five star  meals but you would rather cook grill cheese" Wendy scolded me.

I rolled up my sleeves and went away. I wonder will Juilee's dead beat dad come back for her? I mean it happens in so many novels.

Snapping me out of my day dream was the pounding on the door.