The Santuary

I awoke to the car halt abruptly. I felt my body roll a smidge and groaned. I opened my eyes and saw the boot door open. Standing there was a smirking Negan. I rolled my eyes pushing myself up. I also take notice of the other person sitting next to me. Daryl. A couple of Negan's men grabbed him and dragged him out of the car. I look up and see that Negan was offering a hand, I grab it and pull myself out of the car.

I squinted to adjust to the brightness afterwards I look and around. I gaze up at the large grey building, "impressive" I mumbled. I Immediately wish I hadn't when I see the smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes 'I forgot, men are very egotistical' I fold my arms and turn the the tall man next to me.

"Why am I here?" I ask. He just grins "you are here, cause I want you to be." Well that's informative. I once again roll my eyes. I glance around again and see a lot of lust filled stares. I inch closed to negan. He seemed to notice why as he glared out at his men. "Well, let's get going" he placed his arm over my shoulder and started marching inside. As we entered I looked at all the people to started bowing to negan. I gave him an exasperated look, because really We kept walking until we came across a red door. I looked down the left and saw another door at the end of the hallway. Which was the only other door.

Negan opened to door and lead me inside. "This is your room." Inside was a double bed with a white poster thing, the headboard was a heart type shape. The covers were pink and black. There was a small couch and an old tv screen. A desk and a bookshelf. As well as a dresser. "Mine?" I asked I was confused. He nodded. "Well. Stay in here, I got shit to do. Stay in here until either I or Dwight come get ya." I was hesitant and annoyed because I'm not a fucking dog, but I nodded. "Good, see ya later" I walked out, closing the door.

I looked around for a few minutes before laying down on the bed. Eventually falling asleep.

Sorry for long wait