Happy

Another 2 months have passed since Jun Ki escaped from Mr.Mok and it was strange how much freedom Jun Ki seemed to have. He never experienced this kind of freedom before and it was weird. Mr.Choi hasn't asked him to perform any tasks except to make sure he keeps his room clean. When he first got here he was told that he would have to work off his brother's s dept but he hasn't done anything.

Mr.Choi and Jaehyun have him over every night for dinner with his family. Mr.Choi's wife keeps telling Jun Ki to call her mom but that word always brings up his real one. Jaehyun's older sister Lisana just adores Jun Ki not in a flirty way but a older sister way.

So here he was again having a nice dinner with the Choi family and as usual he sits in silence.

"So Jun sweetie I was thinking......well we were thinking." Mrs. Choi started and looked to her husband who gave an approving nod. "Well we were hoping that you would feel comfortable and live with us. We know what my husband does and we know some of what happened in your past. My husband and I also talked it over and we would love it if you stayed here and away from the world he is in." She finished and they all looked at the boy who looked like he was about to be hit with a car as it came speeding down the highway. His doe eyes were so large and his soft features were so shocked.

He finally swallowed a lump he formed in the back of his throat as he finally had the guts to ask. "Why?"

"Listen Jun I know when you were first brought to me I said you had to work off your brother's dept but that was more said in the heat of the moment. The more the doctor told me about you, the more Ki-nam spoke about Kid and you with what you grew up with. Not to mention the fact of the things I don't want to mention in this life that you had to go through. Yes I'm not the best man but putting my children in your position it's heart shattering. Ki-Nam informed me that Kid most likely ran off to look for you and I can see both my kids doing that for the other." Jun Ki listened to every word Mr.Choi said each one making his heart hurt. "From the 3 months you've lived with me and the 2 my family got to know you.....we all agree that we want you to think of us as home."

Jun Ki abruptly stood up, his body started shaking. Jaehyun immediately stood up as well to hold him. Through the last couple months they have grown really close. Mr. and Mrs. Choi don't disapprove they just don't want the youngest to go through more pain. His sister was the first to get Jun Ki to talk about his feelings but was terrified of feeling the same pain Yoongi left him in. Lisana of course told her little brother how the other feels knowing her brother's heart would explode from the happy news.

Jaehyun never brought up titles or anything with Jun Ki but he knew how the youngest felt when they were together. Jun Ki currently had his head buried in the others chest still shaking. Jaehyun was whispering sweet things to him as he held him tight in his arms while rubbing small circles on his back.

"I......I.......c-can't." The pink haired one finally spoke between sobs while slowly pulling himself away from the older.

"Why is that Joonkie?" Lisana gave him a cute nickname basically the week she met him. The youngest didn't seem to mind since it wasn't a sexualized pet name.

"Mr.Mok.......he.....he will find me it's only a matter of time." He finally got out. Jun Ki was now facing the rest of the Choi family with his head hung low. Holding on to the olders strong arms that were around his waist comfortingly as he back hugged the younger. He had his head rested on Jun Ki as he gently swayed them back and forth. Jaehyun knew this was an intimate thing to do in front of his family but they understood it was just to make the boy feel safe.

"Even if he does find you.......you are my family now and he will never lay a hand on you again." Mr.Choi didn't yell but he spoke firmly as he spoke while standing up. He leaned down to kiss his wife on the cheek as he walked behind his daughter. "All of us won't let him touch you." He pat his daughter on the shoulder as he made his way around the table. Lisana just looked at her father with a proud smile as he walked closer to the swaying couple.