chapter 1

You live in new jersey and your parents died in a car crash.

Ashiya's pov:
8:00

WAKE UP, TIME FOR SCHOOl. Says derek.
We all got up and got dressed and i did my morning routine.

This is what i wore

This is what i wore

I went downstairs and seen takirah making breakfast.
So i sat down and ate and waited for everyone to come downstairs so we can walk to school.

Kirah: Well Goodmorning lil sis
Ash:Goodmorning
Kirah: can you go wake up you deja and them for me?
Ash: sure

I went upstairs to see my siblings still sleep so i went downstairs and grabbed so water and poured it on them.

Everyone: WHAT WAS THAT FO-
Ash: kirah said get up so we can go to school,And deja u going to be late for dance if u dont hurry, and juane and dre yall gon be late for practice.

Deja's pov
I went in the bathroom and got ready and did my skin routine.

Deja's povI went in the bathroom and got ready and did my skin routine

This is what i wore. I went downstairs got everything i needed and ate.

Ashiya's pov,
As we arrive i see my boy bestfriend vallyk waiting for me at the entrance, i ran up to him and gave him a hug because i haven't seen him in a few days.

While walking to class i see mike and his friends, i tried to run to my class after giving vallyk a hug to see him later but mike had already grabbed me.

Mike's pov

I see ashiya hug someone on her way to class but i don't like her hugging boys nor having boy bestfriends, so by the time she tried running to her class i grabbed her and whispered to her " meet me after school".

Back to ashiya's pov

When mike grabbed me i knew something was about to happen so he whispered to me to meet him after school, i already knew what was about to happen.

So skip to lunch
I sit by deja and my brothers and my boy bestfriend, as i am looking around i see mike looking at me like he was about to kill me so me deciding to go outside for a few to take sometime to chill i hear foot steps behind me.

I look to see mike following me and i ran as fast as i could but he ended up catching me and beating me until he got tried. I passed out for a hour or 2 and woke up.
Just to see mike staring at me. I started to get up but mu body was sore and i couldnt rlly move.
Ash:Mike where am i?
Mike: at my place.
I tried to leave but mike pushed me back down. So i hear my phone ringing and i looked and it said deja called me 2 times and texted me more the 10 times.
Ash: I NEED TO GO HOME NOW!!
He looked at me like i had 3 heads
Mike: who the hell are u talkin to
Ash: YOU, you got my family worrying about me. Take me home.
Mike: Fine

We got in the car and he took me home. As soon as i got home i went inside and locked the door. Kirah and deja came up to me worried as hell. My brothers went out somewhere.

Deja: WHERE WERE YO- why is there bruises on you?!?
Ash: When i went outside to get fresh air mike was following me and i tried to run but he ended up catching me and beating me until i passed out and when i woke up i told him i needed to go and he brought me back.

Deja and kirah: YOU need to break up with him .
Ash: Ik and i will.

I went up stairs and took a bath and when i got out and went to go get snack until i heard banging on the door.

I opened it to see dejaune' s friends holding andre dejaune and derek.
Ash: Are they drunk?
One of his friends: ya.
Ash: well my sisters are sleep so yall can bring them upstairs to they room, follow me.
All: ight

As they put them on the bed this light skin boy walked up to me.
Boy with blonde curly hair: hey ashiya right?
Ash: yea, you?
Boy with blonde curly hair: Jared my name is jared.
Ash: Nice to meet you and thx for bring my brothers home.
Jared: no problem, um ashiya can i get your number?
Ash: sure
I gave him my number and they walked back to the car and left.
I walked upstairs to my room and turned on my alarm and went to sleep.