Chapter 7

"MAJOR KING, NEHEMIAH KING AND FUCKIN GHOST BRING YALL ASS HERE RIGHT NOW CAUSE IM BOUT TO GET MAD". They all looked at me like I lost my mind boys act like they can't do nothing you ask them to do now I asked them take out the garbage twice but did they do it nope cause they boys. Get on my nerves major looking at me like are you seriously talking to me like this mommy Nehemiah looking like he seen a deer in head lights and ghost dumb self just looking I looked at them and laughed saying "when I told y'all to take the garbage out it was light outside now it's dark and the garbage still looking at me" I stood up saying "I got something for y'all" I started unplugging everything games WiFi ghost so over dramatic I couldn't even take him serious sliding down a wall like he in some type of music videos I asked him is he done being a princess he answered saying "not yet" I looked at him with the look that can kill and said "take that shit out" they make it so hard not to cuss major came running to me saying "mommy hungry" I looked at Nehemiah he was also hungry Iswea I'm fuck him up he couldn't even feed the children while I was working this getting to be to much I hate him so much I went in the kitchen and fixed them some Tyson chicken nuggets Nyla is sleep cause she was out with me all day I really need to talk to ghost cause this is getting to be to much I leave he in one place he let the boys mess up and he just doing to much he leave 3 4 clock in the morning he think he slick coming home with cheap perfume on him I hate him we not together but it's a matter of respect I hate this nigga he came from outside put the bag in the trash can and left tried to kiss me and my cheek put a dogged it I hate him he looked at me and I looked at him he said "what's wrong with you now" I just replied "not in front of the kids please" the boys both said "mommy we done" I laughed and said okay baby's y'all go get y'all night clothes out imma be there to run y'all bath water no they don't bath together sometime major bath in my room sometimes Nehemiah either way they clean so I ran the water for both of them Nehemiah told me he man and I can't keep seeing his goodies no more I nearly chocked while I was crying I'm so sensitive I ran and checked on major he was bathing singing "I got two eyes I got one nose I got two feet I got two arms I got two knees I got my whole body to wash cause I don't wanna be stink like Isaiah" I don't know if I should be happy he bathing or mad cause he stink I don't care how much my children have I will always make sure they humble themselves cause it could be taken away really fast Nehemiah got out the shower came into my room "bae where you at" I laughed saying "who yo bae"  he looked at me saying "you" major he put his clothes in his dirty basket in my room major was getting out and I lotion  him down and put him in bed Nehemiah lotion himself and got into bed I kissed him goodnight and closed the door I checked on Nyla she sound sleep I went in the living room to clean up and everything I ate hot pocket and drink some tea not realizing what time it was till Notorious ghost came in smelling Like perfume but this one differently cane smiling at me I looked at him rolling his eyes he smashed his teeth saying " what the fuck I can't makeup happy" I laughed saying "no you can't make me happy going out sleeping with every chick you see letting them suck on you playing the game all damn day not being a grown ass men what the fuck happened to the nigga I fell for the hustler the one who made money in fucking sleep the one who knew what the fuck he wanted in this damn world you got 3 kids that you have to live for. them hickeys are nasty do you go to the fucking trap to hustle or fuck" he looked at me saying "you not my bitch get off my dick" he laid on the couch and went to sleep I just started to cry cause what the fuck I looked at him saying "you're pathetic" he laughed saying "you wanted me" I looked at him saying "this not the nigga I fell for" I went to sleep right in my room listening to tink "I can't make you love"