Playlist

Waiting for the end- Linkin Park
"I know what it takes to move on. I know how it feels to lie. All I want to do id trade this life for something new. Holding on to what I haven't got."

Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
"I don't know where your going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?"

Madness- Muse
"I, I can't get these memories out of my mind. And some kind of madness has started to evolve. I, I tried so hard to let you go. But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole."

My Heart I Surrender- I Prevail
"Will our stars ever align? Will two hearts beat in time? These words you should always remember. To you, my heart I surrender."

Heartless- Diplo
"But why you gotta be so heartless? I know you think it's harmless. Your tearing me apart and, girl the hardest part is your so high on attention. Your taking miles from inches. Leave me in the dsrkness. Never finish what we started."

Dirty Laundry- All Time Low
"Now here's some honesty. Sometimes I trip over your history. Wish I could change my mind. But it's the things I shouldn't see that always catch my eye."

If I lose myself- One Republic
"If I lose myself tonight It'll be by your side."

Right Here- Staind
"But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting. You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting. If you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting. Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting."