Applications

𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆?

Are you interested in joining our group? You're on the right page, then!

Before you think about joining, here are some regulations we hold to keep order in our groups. 

Keep in mind that the members in phoenixforces are also the same ones in celestialnovvas, as they are attached profiles! Signing up for one of the accounts means that you will be members in both. This does not mean you need to contribute to both! This simply means that you will be considered a face in our staff in both.

Before applying, you must have discord. Discord is our easiest form of communication. You will need to either already have an account or be willing to download and make an account on discord!

―― ⇢ BLOG WRITERS
Writers will write articles and stories for our blog!

―― ⇢ REVIEWERS
Reviewers will be those who review works of fellow writers in our Book Review!

―― ⇢ GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
Graphic designers will work in our Graphic Shop making covers, banners, profile pictures, and so forth!

―― ⇢ FORM ⇠ ――

01. Name you'd prefer to go by

02. Age (or age range, if you're uncomfortable)

03. The position you'd like to apply for

04. Do you have previous experience in this position? (if you're a writer, what are your favorite stories you've written? if you're a reviewer, have you reviewed stories before? and if you're a graphic designer, do you have any sort of portfolio of your works to share with us?"

05. Do you have any previous experience in a group account?

06. Would you like to be an active member in our writing group as well?

07. Do you have discord?

08. Tag three people who may be interested in joining as well!

――――