Epilogue

(Before i star, id like to say thankyou for reading, and if anyone has gone through things that i have written about, i hope I haven't offended you in any way. Some feedback on improvements or how i did with these subjects would be great!!!)

                           15 years later

Lukes pov

"Cmon, we're gonna be late." I sigh as i see none of our friends stood at the meeting point. "They're always late." I chuckle at oscar as we walk towards a bench. "No dad, we're always early." I nod at the eliot, our son, before sitting down.

A lot has changed over the past 15 years. For a start me and Oscar got married around 14 years ago, and we adopted two children around a year or so later. A boy called Eliot who is now 14 and a girl called hayley who is 10.

Tyler and abby also have gotten engaged but never got married since they never felt the need to. They also gave birth to a boy called Finn who is 14 and a girl called annie who is 8.

James and becky got married but haven't had children. They spent the past 15 years travelling and checking off their bucket list, but i know kids are a soon to come thing for them.

"So Eliot, hows school going?" He smiles at me.

"Just fine pa." i smirk and nudge him.

"Got a girlfriend?" He chokes and looks around. "No, no girlfriend yet."

"Any crushes?" He goes red and turns away. "who is she?" He bites his lip before looking down.

"what if i like both boys and girls?" I raise an eyebrow and look aver at oscar before leaning close to his ear.

"did he just come out to us?" He shrugs. "Eliot, we dont care who you like, you dont have to be scared to come out to us." He blushes, not taking his eyes off the ground. "Well i cant predict how you guys react." I laugh.

"Son, i think we need to tell you something. Both me and your dad aren't straight." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah but... i dont know. You could still not want me being bisexual ok?" Oscar smiles softly.

"Its ok Eliot im bi t-too." His eyes widen in shock.

"Hold up, so if you and pa wasnt together, you could possibly date a girl?" He nods and sighs.

"Why does e-everyone get so shocked at that. Your dad n-nearly had a stroke." I chuckle and nod.

"Anyways, we love and accept you Eliot."

He smiles softly before quickly changing the subject. "Wheres hayley?"

"Shes staying with abby since her and Annie wanted a sleep over, they should be arriving any time now."

As soon as i say that, two cars pull up. First abby and tyler get out along with Annie, finn and hayley, and the second car is Becky and james.

"Oscar before you say we're late you probably came 20 minutes early so hush." He looks down and kicks the stones gently before mumbling cutely under his breath. "Yea w-whatever."

"Hayley did you behave?" She grins and nods before her and Annie skip along.

"So why did we come to this?" I shrug to james. "Its a highschool reunion. We all see each other weekly but haven't seen anyone else from highschool in ages, plus we missed the last one and none of us were busy"

Abby groans. "Im a mom and the dad is tyler, im always busy." I laugh and continue walking towards our old highschool.

"So how come we have to come?" Tyler looks at me before back to his son to answer his question.