52. Friends for the rescue

Thank you guys soooo much for 1k reads!!! ❤️Enjoy the 1k reads special ❤️!!!!!💚

It was around 10 am when Draco posted the pic and Hermione started crying. «Did that kiss mean nothing to him? Was he really just drunk?» she thought to herself.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and when she opened the door she saw her fav Slytherin girls Pansy and Astoria.

They immediately pulled her into a hug and walked over to the couch.

Pansy got some sweets and Astoria some drinks.

They were all snacking and talking and Hermione stopped crying.

Meanwhile with the boys (B&T)

Blaise apperated to Theo's house immediately and hammered on the door like a maniac.

As soon as Theo opened the door Blaise walked in and started talking.

,,Something seems off. Draco would never date Brown." Blaise said. ,,I know plus I thought he liked Mione." Theo added. ,,He never admitted it but you could see it in the way he looked at her." Blaise said and Theo nodded in agreement. ,,I say we invite Draco here and talk to him." Theo said.
,,Good idea mate." Blaise answered. ,,Ok I'll text him to come over now." Said Theo and Blaise nodded.

" Said Theo and Blaise nodded

At Hermione's House:

,,Thank you soo much for cheering me up girls but I really just want to get away from here for a few days. So I'll go to a place in New York where I often was." Hermione told them.

The girls hugged each other and left after saying goodbye.

Hermione went to her room and a packed a small suitcase with important stuff. She then apperated to a small house in New York wich used to be her grandmas.

She unpacked a bit and made an insta post.

@mioneTaking a break from stuff so I'll be offline for sometime

@mione
Taking a break from stuff so I'll be offline for sometime...
Tagged: no one

❤️979,103

Comments disabled

A few days later Hermione was still in NY and none of her friends really new where and Draco was back from the spontaneous vacation and apperated to Theo.

When Draco arrived Theo immediately pushed him onto the couch.

,,Hey! What was that for?" Draco asked confused. ,,Why are you dating brown?" Theo asked the counter question. ,,We love each other. Sooo why not be together." Draco answered confused.

Suddenly Blaise stood up from the chair he was sitting on and grabbed Draco by the shoulders, to look him on the eyes.

,,I knew it!" Blaise shouted. Theo and Draco looked at him confused. Blaise walked over to Theo and whispered in his ear:,, Draco is under a love potion. His eyes are slightly pink." Theo looked shocked first but then he knew what to do. He stood up and walked into his office to grab some antidote.

Blaise went into the kitchen to get a glass of pumpkin juice. Theo quickly went to the kitchen and poured the antidote onto the pumpkin juice and stirred it a bit.

Blaise grabbed the glass and gave it to Draco. Draco looked at it suspiciously. ,,What's that?" he asked grabbing the glass from Blaise. ,,Some pumpkin juice. We'll still ask a lot of questions so we got you something to drink." Theo responded. ,,Oh ok thanks guys." Draco said and a drank the juice.

Suddenly he started to shake and the pink color on his eyes faded away. When he stopped shaking Blaise and Theo high-fived.

,,What happened?" Draco asked slightly dazed. ,,You were dating Brown." Blaise answered. ,,As in Lavender Brown?" Draco asked to reassure and Theo nodded in response.

Draco got furious. ,,I would never date her I love Her-". he stopped in the middle of his sentence. ,,Don't worry mate we already knew." Theo said laughing.

Blaise got serious and said ,,Well you clearly messed up." Draco looked at him confused so the boys began explaining everything that happened these past days.

,,Oh Merlin! What did I do! I messed up." said Draco after he heard everything. ,,Yes you did from what I've heard from my girlfriend." Theo said.

The boys started talking and after a few hours everyone left and Astoria came to Theos house.😉

The next morning a few posts were made.