chapter 3: Captured

"That's not it brielle" he blurted out "it's just that.... " " that what ?, daddy I'm scared" I interrupted. "You don't have to be, the guards will guard the gates,doors and windows from him" he comforted." He is a boy ?" I asked "yes he's a boy , he kidnaps girls your age and does who knows what with them" he shouted angrily " so you've gotta watch out !" "He can't be that bad dad ! You're just overprotective that's all" i said stomping angrily out of the room .

9:50

I was watching tv the whole time after me and my father's argument. I turned the television off and proceeded to the bathroom . I washed myself and my hair in my favourite melon body wash , i then got out and put on my preferably boggy clothes and tucked under my quilt, i prayed and went to bed

12:00 am

I was awaken by quiet footsteps *not really quiet because i heard it* i sat up in my bed to see a shadow standing at my door , it was manly and in proper shape ."jeremiah" i quietly said while squinting my eyes, "who's Jeremiah ? " the rough voice asked in a low and raspy voice. " who are you ? Why are you here?" I whimpered ."oh, don't act like you don't know who I am , sweet cheeks" he whispered before stepping closer to me .

"Leave me alone " i said trying to sound tough but failed miserably.
" you're coming with me " he said with a smirk which I could see because the morning was near .
"Come with me and you bitch of a father won't be assassinated " i shuddered at his language and his threat . "Why do I have to ?" I whispered then everything went black .

7:28

Jackson's p.o.v

I wouldn't have knocked her out if she came with me willingly,i don't wanna hurt her but she is so stubborn.

What if she was scared?what if she knows everything about me? What if her father gave her knowledge about me? I'm so stupid , i should've brought her furyher than paris !

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Aubrielle calling a jeremiah guy
"Jeremiah?" She called holding her forehead in which i hit her . "Who's Jeremiah? Sweet cheeks" " I thought you were a dream " she panicked,"oh, don't flatter me" i said in a cocky but devilish voice, I could hear her gulp .

" I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU JACKSON" she said rather scared

" you don't sound like it " i chuckled .

"Well, do your worst" she teased back .

SHE HAD NO IDEA !

"Want me to do my worst ? Sweet cheeks " i said angrily , making my way to her shackles.

" I know Jeremiah will save me from you " she said with a tear slipping down her face.

I couldn't help but chuckle

" Today is my birthday and thanks to you , I'm not enjoying it !" She blurted

" what do you do? Sit in that boring palace?" I asked cocking my eyebrow." Why do you care?" She asked with leftover tears spilling over her perfectly tanned skin .

AWWWW..SUCH A BABY

" Did i give you any fucking thing to cry for? We're gonna have fun since we're gonna be here forever"

"Forever? " she said blazing like a pizza oven .

"No stupid! Now let's get breakfast" I answered

" eat breakfast? From you? Are you crazy?" All the questions came out at the same time .

SHE WAS SCARED

*~*~*~*~*

Why do you think he's acting like that ? Let me know in the comments .

Enjoy

Love kellissa 😄