Chapter 16

Win's eyes widened in pure shock when he felt a soft pair of lips against his own

Win's eyes widened in pure shock when he felt a soft pair of lips against his own. He never thought even in his wildest dream that the Prince will do this kind of stunt.

His mind filled with confusion, astonishment, and questions as he was stunned in place.

Why?

The Prince lingers for a few seconds before he pulls away but only to put a mere millimeter between their faces as he gazes at Win's eyes deeply.

"Do you hate it?" Bright asked just above a whisper that sent shivers on Win's spine

"Do you hate it?" Bright asked just above a whisper that sent shivers on Win's spine. The Prince is frightened of the answer that he might hear. What if Win feels disgusted instead? What will he do? But aside from confusion, he doesn't read anything from those puzzled eyes.

Do I hate it? Win wonders.

Before he can find an answer to his own question, he felt Bright pulled him back again as he felt his lips became warm as the Prince slowly nibble it. Tasting it like a new kind of dessert. While he stayed frozen not knowing what to do as his mind plunged into a chaotic mess.

Why?

And he finds himself mimicking that movement. Feeling those pair back. Like he was hypnotized. Win is on a state of perplex emotions that sending his senses in overdrive.

He can't think properly as his hands creep into the Prince's shoulders for leverage as his knees seem can't hold his weight anymore.

He doesn't hate the kiss.

But he is drowning.

He is drowning to his own dilemma how it feels so right but it seems so wrong.

As the Prince indulges over the wonderful passions he is in, as he dives into Win's warm breathe, as he let go of his own obsession that keeps building on, stoppable... Unbearable... He thought he can face it all. At that moment he felt he can have it all.

Just like that.

"Win..." Bright uttered in a labored breath. He bumps his forehead against the latter for a rest with his eyes close. "I like you.'' Before he can stop himself before he can pause and think his mouth blurted out.