On3

Word count: 263

Nira Amour Simmons
----
Miami, Florida

"Well Ms.Nira you have been diagnosed with Gerneralized Anxiety Disorder also known as GAD" Dr.Braswell announced.

"Whats that?" Nira asked confused

"GAD has symptoms similar to panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and other types of anxiety. you have the same symptoms as well, like constant worry, restlessness, and trouble with concentration" Dr.Braswell described.

"This explains why you cant pay attention in class and why you haven't had good days of sleep. The constant worry is what is keeping you from doing these things" She continued.

Nira nodded.

"You will be prescribed Venlafaxine to help keep it under controll. Any questions or concerns?"

"Nira"

"Nira" a hand was waved in my face.

I blinked to clear the thoughts.

"Hm?" I hummed looking towards the girl.

"Are you okay? You zoned out a little bit." A the lightskinned girl asked.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"Oh okay" she smiled

I nodded my head

"You not much of a talker are you?"

I shook my head while mumbling a small 'no'

"Oh, well you're cute" she smiled.

"Thank you" I whispered quietly smiling a little bit.

"You're welcome" She turned back around

I heard squeals and whispering.

"I am not that special to talk to" I mumbled.

About an hour later the bell rung in class as students departed from their desks hugging eachother and extanging numbers.

Some students crying and some students happy.

It was the last day of school for them, but Nira just wanted to get home.

Nira quickly walked outside to her car waving bye to people here and there as she was exiting the buildling.

She couldnt wait to get home, she was exhausted.

"I need a blunt" Nira thought.

_________________________________________

Yall like dis?

Rateee:

1 ⭐

2 ⭐⭐

3 ⭐⭐⭐

4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐