17.

"Goodbye" were the last words Ileana said before slamming the car door shut.

She made her way to her front porch as she searched around for her keys.
"Where did I put that damn thing!" She groaned.

"Looking for these?" Someone asked,  to which she turned around to.

there stood the one and only mattia polibio.

"Thanks" she whispered as she grabbed the keys she was desperately needing.
"Welcome" he said, smirking down at her.

She hummed in response, inserting the key into the lock, turning it hearing a 'click', she twist the knob to which the door opened

She turned around facing mattia as she gave him a slight wave.

"Bye?" He asked, raising his eyebrow slightly
"Yeah?" She said, a bit confused

He pushed the door opened, walking past her into the kitchen.

"The fuck" she said, turning around following after him, watching as he searched around the fridge

"Y'all got pasta?" Mattia questioned
"No?" She said "aren't you gonna go home"

"Well I was thinking of hanging out just a little, since I basically you know..."
"Right"

"Well I'm feeling comfortable now" he said, pulling out a stool under the dining table.

"Yeah?" she said
He hummed in response opening a can of soda watching as it gave a slight 'pop'

"I wanna know" she said sternly "who you are"

"Straight to the point huh?" He looked up at her.
"Well yeah"
"Ok then I tell you who I am" he said, looking directly into her eyes.

"Mk"
"If you do what i say" he smirked, as she tilt her head a little, confused.

"Like what?" She questioned "why do I need to do things for you to tell me who you are"

"It's just how life works" he chuckled slightly
"No. That doesn't makes sense" she said, getting up, walking over to him

"Oh it does"
"𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 princess" we're the last words she heard before blacking out.

Authors note
Sorry for not updating lmfao.
Anyways TY FOR 200 READS
this is really short sorry for that :( this is kinda rushed bc I don't wanna leave y'all hangin so I wrote this when im supposed to be sleeping lmfao.
Anyways ILY all
And stay safe :)!