The Start

It was a hot summer day and it was also my brother Chris's birthday . All I can remember is that a man in a purple suit offered me and my 3 other friends cake in the back room. As soon as we went to the back room he locked the door set the cake on the table and pull out a knife from behind his back and stabbed, and killed my friends before me. Once he looked at me, then looked back at the dead body's of my friends. He said to me...

He then stabbed me 40 times and the sharp pain drifted from place to place

He then stabbed me 40 times and the sharp pain drifted from place to place. First my chest. Then my waist, then my thigh, then my feet, then he covered my mouth and I blacked out. I woke up many times but just passed out once again. The last time I woke up, I was in some type of suit, I was in pain but i somehow managed to turn my head and look to my side to see a Freddy fazbear suit, and a fox suit, and a bunny suit. I saw the purple man who stabbed me and my friends slowley turn his head at me, Walked over to me.... he then grabbed a Freddy fazbear head and shoved it onto one of my friends head, I couldn't tell which one. And blood splatted everywhere. I tried to scream but I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. The last think I saw that flashed in my eyes was the purple man, firmly, quickly put a chicken thing mask on my head. I blacked out. This time for longer. As I slowly waked up I was preforming. I held a pink ugly cupcake in my left hand, my right was waving. I saw children. They were happy. They were...alive. They were cheering as me and my friends now named Freddy,Bonnie, and Foxy. I then saw the same purple man. Talking to other kids while holding a cake. I couldn't hear his words over Freddy Bonnie and the music. He then opens the door, and the little kids followed after him. It's was closing time then. The kids diden't return.