002

"A girl?"

Jungwoo nods eagerly and said.

"What was her name again? Na..Naeom?"

Doyoung chokes before slapping him at the back of his head.

"It's Naeun dumbass. Lee Naeun."

Doyoung says he dosen't know but how come he knows the girls name?

And Jaehyun with a girl? why am I suddenly sad and hurt about it?

Shouldn't Jaehyun tell about this girl? I mean bestfriends suppose to know each others thing right?

All of them notice the change of expression on my face and how quiet I was.

"Yejin?" Doyoung leans infront of the table looking at me waving his big hands.

"You there?"

I flinch slightly and awkwardly smiled. "Yeah I am."

Doyoung wasn't satisfied of my answer and the tone of my voice tells something.

"Are you jealous?" he asked with a smirk.

Kangmin and Jungwoo looks at me with wide eyes.

Somehow I felt my heart beating fast.

'What? no of course not..it's just that."

"Just what?" Kangmin beams.

"I don't know I feel upset because he didn't tell me about that Naeun girl and him being distant."

"Bestfriends suppose to tell each others things right? Im not wrong right?" I glance at the three of them.

The three nods simply.

"Well your right, how about try ta--"

"Yejin!"

My head instantly look my up, my gaze turning to the voice.

He was standing a few feet away from me, smiling brightly his cute dimples showing on both sides of his cheeks.

I smiled back and was about to stand up.

Jaehyun took a step aside and a girl appeared beside him smiling sweetly.

Im assuming she was Naeun.

I examined her face.

Naeun was entirely beautiful even her smile and those shining eyes of hers tells that she was happy, happy because she was with Jaehyun.

My bestfriend.

She seems nice I thought to myself.

I didn't notice my smile dropped so I just looked away and avert my gaze to my lunch.

Jaehyun and Naeun made there way to us smiling and laughing at each other.

Meanwhile the others smiled awkwardly to Jaehyun and Naeun and continued eating their lunches.

Jaehyun took a sit beside me while Naeun sits beside Jungwoo facing Jaehyun of course.

Jaehyun turns his attention to me and nudges me.

I looked up and smiled, but my smile didn't reach my eyes.

Jaehyun frowns and sends me a "What's wrong?" look.

I only shook my head and gave him a thumbs up saying nothing was wrong.

I glanced at Naeun and she looks back at me, smiling genuinely.

"Hi Im Naeun, Lee Naeun Im from the other side of this building and you are?"

She brought out her hands to me waiting for my answer.

I slowly smiled.

"Yejin Cheong."

I said and shoke hands with her.