Chapter 16 ( Bring it on )

A few weeks had passed and it was the long awaited event Sport Fest. This is where two schools compete each other with their best students in sports. This where the rivalry starts and ends.

As the students that are competing for the event , They were warming themselves up. The first game will start in a few minutes. It looks like the other sports are in a different part of the school.

Tanjiro was trying calm himself down as he couldn't control the pressure.

"C'mon don't think too much of the pressure!" Zed tapped his shoulders.

"I-Im trying m-my best!" Tanjiro replied nervously.

"Remember Kanao is also counting on you to carry the team!" Zed said as he looked at him seriously before putting his mask back on.

The statement that Zed said echoed repeatedly in Tanjiro's mind. This made him worked up.

"Okay! We'll win this thing for sure!" Tanjiro throwed his fist in the air.

"Oiii Gomparo! Lets go!" Inosuke yelled out.

"Arigato Zed Nii-san!" Tanjiro said before going to his team.
________________________

As the game has started the crowd went louder than before , It can even be heard from outside the court.

"Damn the crowd is so lively than last year!" Rengoku said as he was changing into his attire.

"That means... I'll be surrounded by more hot girls! More than last year! What a Flamboyant Day!" Uzui stated as he was speaking in confidence.

"Damn play boy who cant even stick to one girl." Sanemi mumbled.

Uzui then grabbed him by his collar, "What ya say!!!" He yelled. "YOU WANNA FIGHT" Sanemi yelled out as he also grabbed Uzui by his collar.

The two continued to argue for a long time then Gyomei scolded them for already making a mess even thou they haven't started they game. As they were just preparing.

Giyuu was outside talking someone on his phone. Who just called after the argue between Uzui and Sanemi started.

"What?"

"Ara ara not even a proper greet?"

"Shinobu I will hang up"

"Okay okay kill joy"

"So what do you want?"

"I just wanna say good luck!"

"Is that all?"

"Nevermind I hope y-"

"Good luck aswell and don't push yourself too much okay..."

"Ara ara I didn't knew you had a soft side Tomioka~sensei"

~Ends The Call~

Giyuu then hang the call and quickly turned off his phone. "Stupid Butterfly" He mumbled before going inside the break room.

As the students game had finally finished. The announcer then announced the game for the Teachers.

As they went out , The crowd got even wilder and louder. Uzui began waving as if he's so famous, Giyuu didn't liked the atmosphere that he was in. As they went in the middle , they'd already expect who there up against.

"Long time no see Rengoku" Akaza said intently.

"Nice crowd were having men" Gyutaro said.

"Indeed such a lovely crowd! I wonder where Shinobu-chan is" Doma added while putting his hand on his forehead as if he's finding someone.

"Let's just start the game dammit , I don't wanna see that old geezer and the cry baby!" Kaigaku said furiously.

"Let us please have a good game" Kokushibo said while raising his hand for a handshake.

"Sure thing" Zed replied while shaking his hand.

As they walked to their places. The referee then whistled and threw the ball in the middle of Zed and Kokushibo. The two jumped and tried to reach for the ball , Kokushibo then reach it and passes it to Akaza who then ran as he received the ball.

"Not bad" the said to each other before going to the others. As Akaza was running to the ring , He had a sudden realization that the ball was no longer on his hand anymore as someone who passed him. He turned to see Sanemi who stole the ball from him then quickly passes to Uzui who then shot at a 3 point area and it went in. The crowd went wild when the ball made it in. Sanemi and Uzui then ran beside each other then fist bump.

The 1st round went to their favor, it was 21 to 12 on the score. Then the bell rang signalling that the 1st quarter has ended. As the teams went to their perspective Coaches who then began explaining their position , roles and other stuff.

Doma noticed Akaza who was down cursing himself for letting his guard down.

"C'mon Akaza it's still the first quarter , We can still catch up and take the lead!" Doma cheered while patting his back.

Akaza snapped back from reality "For once your right" Akaza said lowly.

As the break has ended , the players then walked to their places. The game started at Kokushibo's side who had the ball.

Kokushibo who had the ball was guarded by Zed , As he was looking for a pass and he then saw Akaza signalling for a play. He then made a shot, the ball bounce on the ring. As Sanemi jump to steal the ball , He was surprised that another hand reached then dunked on top of him. He then fell on the floor , To his surprise Akaza was glaring at him intently.

"Don't think you can get away from that stunt you pulled off earlier" Akaza said.

Sanemi smirked and stood in front of him. "Bring it on!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all XD dunno what to say lol

Peace outt!!!!