Chapter 4 - 2:40 na pala...

Briax:

Dear trainers!

Kamusta na? With the present pandemic affecting our gameplay, the Community has continued to remind you of precautionary measures (and a lot has also improved in-game) to ensure everyone's safety. Though we are transitioning to the new normal and a much-relaxed quarantine in our city BUT the danger still exists and the fight is still far from over. In view of this, we know some of you have been going-out raiding and do meet-up so please take this as a reminder to still observe health protocols. Always bring alcohol with you, wear mask, no handshakes and galit-galit muna tayu with 1-meter distancing. Also, please avoid areas where you know you will be reprimanded because of meet-up (Gaston Park, malls etc.) Ninja moves sata and dili pahalata that we are playing. This might be inconvenient but it is better safe than sorry in the long run. Tomorrow, Raid Hour and other events may we observe this and follow truthfully. The Admins will try its best coordinate any event with safety in mind. Thank you!

AttyR5Legaspi: #PianoLessons napud ko ugma

ShundoKing0402: Team rockets in real life

TempestHunteye0: lahi lagi ang spawn nila *showing same location but different Pokemons in the Niantic map*