OO1.

ੈ✩‧ ፧ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

  ੈ✩‧ ፧ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝑱𝑶𝑺𝑯 𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑹, One of the best shooting guards in the 2020 class

𝑱𝑶𝑺𝑯 𝑪𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑹, One of the best shooting guards in the 2020 class. Honor roll student and the drippiest high-school player as he would say. Of course he stayed focus on basketball and school he knew many people looked up to him and he also had many offers, but he still loved to have a little fun.

Right now he was riding to a party with — Jalen Green, Dior Johnson, and his older brother Caleb.

"Bro I better see some fine ass females since y'all wanna drag me to this damn party" Jalen bickered from the backseat. Josh smacked his lips at his bestfriend, "Nigga you have a whole girl, relax" Josh snorted turning back around in his seat.

"SO??" the sixteen year old Dior Johnson blurted from the backseat, "That bitch is not allat" he added before sitting back.

Jalen sucked his teeth and smacked him in the head lightly, "Bro watch yo mouth"

"I'm trynna help yo ass" Dior replied hitting him back, "You need some melanin anyways" he continued making the two brothers in the front laugh.

"Josh you might as well mind yo business, you dated that obese white girl I ain't forget" Jalen spat. "Oh my goodness nigga that was in sixth grade please leave me alone" Josh replied flicking him off.

Before they knew it, they were right in front of the house where the party was located, it was a couple of people in the front-yard already. "Alright, get out" Caleb commanded pushing the breaks on the car. "Mmmcht, nobody wanted to stay in this dirty ass car any longer anyways" the sophomore said as he slammed the door getting out of the car along with the other two.

Caleb shook his head "Dior make sure you got a ride home, cause you not getting back in this bitch" he teased before pulling off.

"Yo brother a bitch"

Josh just shook his head walking up the porch of the house. He didn't know who house this was, all he knew was that these was Ja's people.

The three stood there for a while looking back and forth at each other wondering who was going to open the door first. "Dior if yo ass don't open the door, these you're people" Jalen exclaimed purposely emphasizing the word 'you're'.

The younger boy smacked his lips before opening the door of the house, as they stepped in they saw hella people dancing to the song 'Toosie Slide' by Drake and the noise level was on 100. As they walked further into the party Josh noticed it was hella diverse, he saw his fellow brothas &. sistas, some Mexicans, Whites, and even a little asian.

"Damn this party jumping" he yelled over the music turning to look at Dior and Jalen but no one was there.

"These niggas really left me" he whispered to himself, walking deeper into the party he saw Dior talking to two females. "Bro you really left me" Josh hissed to him. Dior just shrugged "Josh this my cousin Diamond" he announced pulling the brown skin girl close to him as she made a face trying to get him away from her.

He bit his lip and drank in her every feature - From her plump lips that was coated in lip gloss, the stud that was in her nose, the red crop top she wore with her perfectly fitted jeans, and her bred toe ones.

"Yo fit nice" he complimented looking her up and down once more. "Just nice ? I'm the drip lord sir" the girl scoffed but quickly smiling after. Josh smiled to, he liked her attitude and he had to admit she was dripped out but she wasn't on his level.

"Anyways" another girl said making Josh attention go to her "Hi, I'm Moni" she smiled sticking her hand out and Josh. He gladly shook it, "Josh" .

Suddenly they all heard screams, looking over to see what was going on it looked like a fight. Diamond was the first one over there since this was her house — the rest of the three quickly followed behind her.

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" she screamed breaking into the large crowd, Josh was right behind her looking in the circle only to see Jalen on top of this White boy. Him and Dior rushed to get him off, "Bro the hell is you doing !?" Dior barked pushing Jalen back. "Hell naw bro, that nigga mad disrespectful! Gon' come in my face talking about 'All Lives Matter'." After hearing why the fight started Dior was ready to fight to but Josh and Diamond shut all that shit down.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT" Moni screamed and everyone scurried to the door. "Damn, loud ass" Ja mumbled but Moni still heard him and punched his shoulder.

"Can y'all help me clean this up? I am not trynna hear my momma mouth" Diamond whined, everyone agreed and started on their own part of the house while Josh stayed back to help Diamond pick up the glass that had broken during the fight.

"Sorry for him" Josh apologized, the girl only waved him off. "No I totally understand, I mean at-least it was for a good cause" she shrugged standing up to throw the piece of glass away.

Shortly the house was decent enough and the boys were getting ready to leave. "Alright call me when you make it to you're destination Dior" Diamond commanded, the boy only nodded before walking out with Jalen behind him and Moni was long gone she went to bed while they were still cleaning. Josh stood there awkwardly and she sized him waiting on him to say something. "Do you need anything?"

He smirked, the boy was on a mission. "Give me you're number" he simply said shrugging his shoulders. Diamond raised her perfectly done brow but took her phone out to give it to him anyways, Josh smirked once again before walking out of the house.

The girl shrugged and walked upstairs not knowing what he had planned.

LAY 😾.
yo i cannot write dawg ☠️ ,
but COMMENT 😡.