Zuko x Sokka

This takes place in book 3 when Zuko asks to join the Gaang.
"Hello, Zuko here," said the banished prince as he awkwardly waved at his former enemies. They glared at him and spat out questions as to why he was here in the first place, ready for a fight. Little did they know he was there to make amends and join their cause. Of course, given his background they didn't want anything to do with him and sent him on his way. He made things even worse when he accidentally burned the feet of the one person on his side.

He returned to the Gaang's camp to try and explain himself but they were hesitant to believe him until Toph spoke up for him. She convinced most of the Gaang to allow him to join, everyone except Sokka. "I don't trust him," he said with his arms crossed as he observed the awkward teen in front of him. "What's with the sudden change of heart? It doesn't make sense," said Sokka as he squinted his eyes at Zuko. "I told you, I've realized that I want to do the right thing for once in my life which is help the Avatar, though I admit I'm not very good at being... good," said Zuko while looking down and scratching his head. "Whatever, I need another day to think about it we'll keep him as a prisoner for now," said Sokka as he brought the teen away to a different area of the air temple. They decided to take turns watching over Zuko to make sure he didn't do anything. "Yawnnn, I'm tired I think I'm gonna head to bed," said Aang. "Me too," replied the others. "I guess I'll take night shift then," said Sokka. "Cmon Sokka just go to sleep he's not gonna do anything, otherwise I think he would've done it by now," said Toph. "I still don't trust him," huffed Sokka as he walked away towards where Zuko was being held prisoner.

Back at the room within the air temple Zuko sat on the ground with his head between his knees as he stared at the dirt beneath him. He heard Sokka come in to take Haru's place on watch duty and raised his head. He thought to himself that maybe he could change Sokka's mind in order to let him join their group. But, being Zuko, he couldn't think of what to say so instead he just stared at Sokka thinking of ways to persuade him. "What?" Sokka said with an annoyed tone. "Oh.. uh nothing," said the firbender as he looked down at the ground once more, internally scolding himself for staring instead of speaking. "You know I have the power to either accept you into our little group or make it so that you never see us again," said Sokka as he looked down at the banished prince from his seat a couple yards away. "Yeah... so what's gonna make you believe that I'm different and let me join you guys?" Silence filled the room as Sokka stared deeply into Zuko's eyes sending shivers down the prince's spine. Zuko always thought of him as an idiot that couldn't be taken seriously but in this moment the gaze he wore and the tone of his voice were anything but goofy. "Come here" Sokka stated blankly. Zuko stood and walked over to the teen. "Sit," he said with no emotion, Zuko took a seat on the floor just in front of the boy. "So you'll do anything to join our little group?" Sokka questioned with a blank face. "Yeah," said Zuko, he had no idea what he was getting himself into. "Hmm," hummed Sokka as he opened his pants exposing his hard on. "Suck it," he said a smirk playing on his lips. Zuko's eyes widening in shock as he stared at the sight before him. "What?" he asked with genuine confusion. "Suck. It." said Sokka again. "Why me? I'm a guy????" Zuko said as he stared dumbfounded. "And," said Sokka. "God, are you gonna do it or not," said Sokka impatiently. "Ok ok... but I don't know how," said Zuko as a slight blush crossed his cheeks. "Open your mouth," said Sokka as he inserted two of his fingers into the boys mouth. "Now suck on it like a lollipop, no teeth." Zuko sucked on the boys fingers as embarrassment built up within him. "Move your head up and down" said Sokka as he stared at the boy in front of him. Zuko moved his head up and down slowly. "Good," said Sokka as he withdrew his fingers, "now do that on my dick." Zuko timidly crawled forward, the only thing he knew about sex was what he'd done to himself so this was a whole new experience for him. He eased his mouth onto Sokka's member as the boy above him let out a breath. Zuko advanced his head downward letting Sokka's hard member slide along the walls of his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down at an agonizingly slow pace. "Go faster," Sokka said shakily. Zuko quickened his pace as he looked up at the boy, his eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted, he seemed to be enjoying it. Sokka snaked his hands in the boys hair, "mmm" he mumbled as he slightly pushed on Zuko's head. Zuko steadily bobbed his head up and down as he observed the features of Sokka's face. He raised his hand to touch the parts that he couldn't reach with his mouth. His jaw had began to ache but he didn't care that much because the look of pleasure on Sokka's face was mesmerizing to him. Sokka's brows scrunched as he mumbled "I-I'm gonna." Zuko felt a warm liquid shoot into his mouth as he heard a moan escape Sokka's lips. He immediately spit out the bitter liquid and coughed while wiping his mouth. "Sorry" Sokka said as he stared down at Zuko. He grabbed his chin and slowly brought his lips towards the teen's. Zuko knew he was going to kiss him but he was 100% okay with it at this point. Their lips met to form a passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined as they roamed each other's mouths. Sokka came down to the floor with Zuko so that he could straddle his waist as the kiss got even more heated. They broke apart to catch their breath and Sokka began to take off his shirt. "Do you wanna have sex?" Sokka asked with a lustful gaze. "Yeah but how do you-," Zuko was cut off by Sokka's lips on his own. Sokka took off Zuko's shirt and his own pants leaving himself completely naked. "Hold on I gotta prep myself, it's been awhile," said Sokka as he inserted a finger into his hole. Zuko watched in shock, he'd never seen anything like this and bulge of his own began to form as he watched the erotic scene. Sokka moaned quietly as he inserted another finger, his dick twitched as it began to get hard again. Zuko wrapped his hand around Sokka's member as he played with the tip, circling it with his thumb. "S-stop you'll make me come again," said Sokka. He withdrew his fingers and pulled down Zuko's pants exposing his erection. He smiled and positioned himself on top of Zuko's dick. He slowly eased himself down onto the teen's member. Zuko let out a breath as his dick completely filled up Sokka's hole. Sokka took a minute to adjust then began moving up and down on Zuko's dick. Suddenly he was flipped onto his back as Zuko grinded his hips into him. A spew of moans escaped from Sokka's mouth as he was filled with ecstasy. The banished prince continued to ram into him at a steady pace. They both began to reach their climax evident by the moans that had filled the small room. "I'm coming" said Zuko as he shot his seed into Sokka, filling him up inside. Zuko collapsed on top of him as the two boys struggled to steady their breathing. Zuko rolled off of Sokka to lay beside him. "Ha that was amazing" he breathed out. "Yeah," Sokka said as he turned his face the other way, as pink painted his cheeks. "So does that mean I'm allowed to join or...," Zuko said and Sokka laughed. "Yeah you can join." "So can we do that again sometime," Zuko said with stars in his eyes as he looked at the Sokka excitedly. "Hey, you know I'm gonna feel like shit tomorrow because of you," said Sokka as he tried to fight back a smile. "Sorry," said Zuko with puppy dog eyes. "Eh whatever," said Sokka as he snuggled up to his former enemy.