🌩Mob Boss AU!Jschlatt🌩 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤

[Picture Credit:] umpidge on insta
[Reader:] She/Her
[summary:] { You and Schlatt were a couple, and you find out he hired some "children" to be part of a mob }

"Hey Schlatt, did you get any new hires today."
"Yeah, why babe?"
"No reason, I just had a feeling."

That was your recent text conversation.

You always told Schlatt to never worry only about the money, focus on the workers, and to NEVER hire anyone under 18, and what did he do?

Hire someone under fucking 18...

He lied to you, he only cared about the money, mobsters will be mobsters, but you were sick and tired of this, you couldn't take the work zone, and for once you were going to stand up to Schlatt.

I mean, needless to say you were scared shitless, cause you knew what happens when Schlatt gets mad, Charlie has seen it up close and person, left a scar in his mind, and on his arm.

You went and got a bus to the Schlattcoin company, not to hate on it but, it was run down, a bar, an old tv, smelled strongly of Cuban cigar, but it was okay, but what you hated the most was that the employees were only paid like a penny an hour, including you, making you go out a work for other companies, not to name them but they were "enemies", but you, Carson, and cooper all worked together, in every place you happen to find each other in, it's just teamwork, something Schlatt didn't know about apparently.

You sat down at the bar when you go to the makeshift warehouse, you noticed Schlatts door was closed, you didn't investigate and started playing with a beer bottle, you were only 20, so you couldn't drink so you just waited. Soon enough you saw the ram man walk out of his office, he saw you immediately, he smiled like a hyena, but stopped as soon as he saw you weren't smiling back.

Fuck you cunts, left on a cliffhanger, I hate you >:(, no jk, I love you, um anyways, sorry I left you babies alone fire so long, I'll probably get a new chapter in my other story out. Let's hope - 🐌