Chapter 3

A/N i just wanted to say, Zayn does not have any facial hair im aware that he does at the moment but that's not how I imagine him in the story.

Harry's POV

 We had arived in Bradford at the Municiple Park we would be performing at. We went to the dressing rooms to clean ourselves up a bit and get dressed up for our performance.

I saw Niall flirting with some brunette so i decided to go and talk to Louis.

I walked into Louis' dressing room and saw he was talking on the phone most likely to Eleanor or his mother. I was bored but I didn't want to interupt his conversation so I decided to leave.

I know Liam would be either over preparing for everything or lecturing one of us about not getting ready so i decided why not take a nap we still have an hour or two and i only got four hours of sleep in the last twenty-four hours so why not.

**********

Zayn's POV

We got there extremely ealry because Perrie told me that it started two hours before it actually did because she wanted good seats so now we're here two hours early with absolutley nothing to do.

"I'm going to get us food. Save our seats okay." she said before walking off.

"Your just going to leave me here alone?" I said reaching up to grab her wrist.

"Yes Zayn your a big boy I'll be back alright." I nodded and released her hand deciding to just play around on my phone.

I heard someone clear their throat so I looked up and saw a man messing with the microphone. He had dark brown eyes, light brown hair styled into a small quiff, and little facial hair.

The girls a few seats away from me started screaming causing me to roll my eyes. When I looked back up he winked at me and I felt my cheeks start to flush causing me to look down back at my phone.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and when I looked up the squealing girls were staring at me whispering to each other. I signed and went back to my phone, replying to tweets and following a few fans.

A couple minutes later I felt someone sit next to me so I looked over.

It was the microphone guy.

"Hi, I'm Liam." he said holding his hand out for me to shake it.

I grabbed it responding with "Zayn."

He reached into his pocket handing me a card attached to a lanyard.

"That'll get you back stage after the show."

"Thanks but I'm here with my friend and I'm sure she wouldn't want me to leave her." I responded trying to give it back.

He didn't take it he just grabbed another one and handed it to me before walking away giving me another wink making me blush again.

I watched as he walked away but turned my head when I heard a light 'hello'.