A/n: An explanation for my absense and whats happening with this story

Okay my lovelies. Here's the thing. I really love this story and though I haven't been updating in what feels like forever, I have still been writing new chapters for it. I haven't given up on it and for me it's not just a little hobby kind of story like my other fanfics and poems and works. I'm very attached to this one for whatever reason there is.

The problem is that I've been doing too much pre-editing due to my tendency to demand perfection from myself and I realized I need to try just writing freely and not bother to check if it all makes total sense or not. I'll most likely be changing the time the story took place in because it was bothering me too much how their birthdays weren't able to match real life in the way I had written it. I may be posting some chapters where the chapter itself is a summary and that I will be planning to go back to later.

All in all, this is my rough draft of the story and if any of you who are still reading it have an issue with that, well I can absolutely real ate to and understand your annoyance but I can't apologize for doing this. Hopefully it won't be too big of a deal and I'll be able to get through some more of this story without having these analytical type issues with my brain again.

Keep in mind I may change little details and moments throughout the story as I write because again, this is a rough draft. If you want to help me in the best way you can, just tell me what parts you really like in this story or what kind of moments are appealing to you in larry/any books in general. Just talk to me my lovelies, I don't bite😊

I'll try to keep anyone actually still reading this up-to-date on what I change during the progression of the story and if anyone is ever confused, immediately notify me and ask what's up, cool?

Might even pull a JeddieJay and write the story as far as I can, delete it, and then rewrite. Sorry to anyone and everyone I told I wouldn't do this too, I really wasn't expecting the sudden writers block due to current unmentioned events in my life. I should have but I didn't, and you got the burden from that. Hopefully I'll be able to move past this and start fresh, okay?