The Prologue | HISTORY

Synopsis:

Park Y/N: Age 4
Kicked out of her home by her stepmother on a dark night with no moon, rain and thunderstorm performing their best at being violent. Her twin brother did not even have the slightest of idea that he wouldn't see his fragile and loving sister by his side the next morning when he will open his eyes.
The little girl was thrown away and abandoned that night on a street, her crime was that she entered her "parents'" room even if she knew they despised her whole existence, because it was "her", a girl.

Park Y/N: Age 10
She decides to run away from the so-called orphanage she found when she looking for a roof in which she could live in. Who knew that roof would be another torture-house.

But enough of all that pain and hard life. Time to change the direction of fate.
Watch the little 10-year-old become a fierce woman who takes down goons in her society, and finally leave her guardians to live a dream she dreamt through two different eyes that were not hers but became her reality and goal.

Watch Park Y/N's History here:

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

This is an original work based on the Secret Agent AU, hence completely fictional and only a figment of imagination. This is NOT to be taken seriously. If readers are affected by mentions of violence and murder, then it is suggested to not read this book. If any other book is found to have the same storyline as mine, then it may be reported. Thank you very much.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -