It Was Never The Ending

As stated in the descirption this is book two of "The Successor", please read it first before starting because it may not make sence! 

                                  There will be gore, there will be nudity(Mirio is in it

                                           THERE WILL BE MANGA SPOILERS

Izuku placed Tomura's shaking hands onto the captives body, decaying it slowly while the muffled screams were heard from the sewn stitches keeping his mouth shut. 

 On of the captives legs had been decayed to dust, sitting on the floor. 

Shinso wimpered in his pain, his blood dripping into the dust as he hung from the cieling with his arms chained above his head. His tears were bloody as they looked at Tomura who was shaking and wanting to refuse to do anything for Izuku for it reminded him of his past that he had almost recovered from. 

"P-please... let me go-o" Tomura begged in a whimper whilst looking up to Izuku. 

Izuku starred at him blankily before giving him a grin that he had been pissed off by his request. Izuku grabbed his hair and pulled him across the floor before throwing him into the corner of the room. 

Izuku begain walking upstares, leaving them both down in the lightless, cold room with no words. He looked down from the top of the stairs, starring at Tomura directly.

 Tomura begain to tremble seeing Izukus black shadow figure stare down at him with his almost satisfied green glowing eyes reaching down into his soul with deep uncomfort. 

Izuku knocked at Allmights Door, stretching his arms from the walk he took to get there.

Allmight opened the door and invited him in, it was a dinner party.

"Tomura and Shinso? Just them? No one else?" Izuku answered in curiosity. "From what Nana explained he was taken from their trip to the zoo, he was waiting outside for her and when she came out, he was gone...there was blood...everywhere..." Allmight explained at the table after eating. 

"Shinso...we..we dont know, he just didnt come home." Aizawa added whilst he sat on the couch, caretaking for Shinso's cat along with his own. "Is there anyway we can find them?Any evidence at all?" Izukue asked. 

"Whoever took them knew the locations of the guards and the security cameras to be able to turn them off, off that we're assuming its someone who was a former worker there or somewhat with a favourable quirk. The fact that it was Shinso and Tomura makes us suspect its also a police offier during Tomura's Hideout raid which may have aslo been at the sport festival to witness Shinso's quirk-"

"But it was on the news, they could have seen it on tv and targetted him."Izuku interrupted. 

"The audience wasnt entirely sure what Shinso's quirk was, what they saw during the fight was missled by most of the news reporters- which was on purpose." Aizawa continued. 

"Reavealing the secret of his quirk in the news would effect his future heroic duties, smart." Izuku nodded. 

Izuku left the house and headed home, secretly hiding his cheeky smile as Allmight waved him goodnight. 

Izuku oppened the door to his house and entered, kicking off his shoes and dropping his bag. He walked to the door of the basement and opened it with a grin on his face. He begain to giggle at the stupidity of the investigators, "Im not even the the suspect list, not even close..." Izuku sneered in a smile starring down at Tomura's red eyes from crying. 

"Who should be next to capture and use?" Izuku questioned himself. 

Izuku looked at his notebook he left in the room, sitting on the table- right where he left it. His list was long, named ordered alphabeticly and quirks specified along with there personal details and close relations. 

Tomorrow he feels like grabbing two birds which one stone. Tamaki's fingers ran down the list up and down before stopping, he starred at the names and smiled.

Those names were "Mirio Togata" and Tamaki Amajiki." 

Tamaki had constantly heard Mirio talking in every corner, "Hey Tamaki! Come here!" his voice said in each corner, "Mirio what is this game?" Tamaki asked getting nervous, expecting some kind of unpleasant colorful surprise with a group of people.

 "We're almost there! Common!" The voice led him away from his dorm room and into a neighborhood, "Mirio is 5 am" Tamaki begain to get imaptient knowing he had to work today. Mirios voice led him to Mirio's house, the door wide open, "Please we're almost there! Come in Tamaki!"  

Tamaki rubbed his eyes and entered, already knowing his way around being Mirio's house- his footsteps stopped as he looked down into the basement, trembling eyes starring back up at him. "M-Mirio??" Tamaki Paniced and took a step down the stairs.

His eyes adjusted to the light, he saw Tomura trumatized in the corned, Shinso with his hands tied up to the ceiling and Mirio.... Mirio Shaking and ratling in chains with tears in his eyes and trying to scream passed the ropes in his mouth. 

Mirio suddenly started thrusting and bursting into sound when the light behind Tamaki was blocked by a shadow. 

Tamaki turns around to quickly react only to be kicked down the stares and scrape his face onto the cement floor. 

Tamaki quickly recovers and raises his hand to use his quirk but only to be hit by the swim of a bat and break almost every bone in his hand. 

"Your quirk is useless if you have no bones to move it." Izuku smiles once more before kicking Tamaki in the face once more making him black out. 

Mirio screamed and yelled throughout watching. 

"You have a strong connection to Tamaki yes? " Izuku asked whilst lightly kicking Tamaki's head around constantly whilst on the ground. 

Mirio starred at Tamaki on the ground being treated like a worthless being, this was breaking his heart..." Miiiiirio....I asked you a question." Izuku said placing his foot on Tamaki's throat. Mirio looked away. 

Izuku sighed, "Just so as you know, those recordings I asked for you to do - before I got Tamaki, those recording brang him here, Thank you- those made everything so much easier, he didnt hesitate to follow them. "  

Mirio relaxed his body in his chains making Izuku tilt his head sideways before looking down at Tamaki. 

Mirio suddenly started to hear the sounds of bones snapping as he looked at his feet- he looked up to see Izuku breaking Tamaki's bones, hands, arms, legs, feet and shoulderblades, making sure he coulnt use his qurik when he woke up. 

Mirio cried and screamed once more rattled his chains.

Izuku when finished, picked him up and threw him at Mirio's feet. 

He bagun walking back up the stairs, "Thanks for answering my question, Mirio."

Oh, And Happy Birthday Tamaki."