The Beginning

Naruto sat on the the tree branch looking at the enemy. His friends stood behind him silently worrying. He told them that he wasn't raped so they all wondered who got Naruto Uzumaki pregnant. He knew the news of the bastard jinchūriki getting pregnant would spread like wild fire after this. How did this happen? Why is this even possible? Warm tears flowed down his face and he hopped up and fled. They were judging him. He just knew it. Running past them he ran as far as his feet could take him. They chased after him. Why did they want to interfere so much? It was a long time ago. A very long time ago. Running off in a random direction he was met with black flames. Stopping the rest of his squad caught up with him.

"Naruto you owe us answers," Kakashi said snatching him by his arm and something felt ablaze in his shoulder

"I owe you nothing," Naruto snapped

"You have a three year old by someone. This is dangerous," Yamato said and Naruto snatched his arm away from Kakashi and gripping his shoulder

"I owe you all nothing," Naruto repeated between gritted teeth

"We'll talk about this later now we have to find Sasuke," Kakashi said and they proceeded

When they got there Sasuke was no where in sight and his shoulder had calmed down. Shit! Why does this always happen? They left and Yamato built a temporary house and they piled in everyone looked at him discriminately. Naruto got up to leave but someone tripped him and he fell into a chest. His shoulder burning intensely as Naruto was picked up and carried away.

"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted after us but Naruto thinks she was trapped in a genjutsu

Naruto didn't try to fight. He didn't have the strength. He will never have the strength to fight against Sasuke. After a while he put Naruto down and he was staring in the face of four people. But they weren't the face Naruto wanted to see.

"Where is he?" Naruto asked Sasuke without turning his back to the new people

"He's safe," Was the reply he got "We are going to him now and I am taking both of you to a safe place until my new goal is achieved."

"Lead the way," Naruto said and they set off

"Oi! Oi!" A boy called out to Naruto and he turned to look at the boy "Aren't you the shadow clone we saw earlier?"

"Perhaps," Naruto said turning back

"I'm Suigetsu, Sasuke's right hand man," He introduced "Who're you?"

"Do you really want to know who I am or do you just want to know what I am to Sasuke?" Naruto asked and Suigetsu remained silent

"Oi! We're here," Sasuke said and before Naruto was a hut

"Kasai! Kasai!" Naruto yelled out and a little boy burst out with a bright smile on his face

"Mama!" He yelled jumping into Naruto's arms "I been good boy! I satted here like Papa said!"

"Very good. Now we can go," Naruto said taking his tiny hand and turning around

"But I no say bye to Papa," Kasai whined

"You'll see him soon," Naruto mumbled and started walking

"Naruto!" Sasuke shouted after him

Naruto picked up Kasai and ran. It was a cowardly move and he knows he can't out run Sasuke. But he sure as hell can try. Kasai giggled thinking it was a game. In all honesty Naruto glad he's so ignorant. Naruto could see the house and picked up his pace. Jumping on the balcony he turned around and didn't see Sasuke. He let out a breath of relief and looked back into the building seeing Sasuke his sharigan activated.

"Fang over fang!" The boys heard Kiba shout as he went to attack but Sasuke disappeared before he could

"Mama I took off genjutsu. Was a bad thing to do?" Naruto heard Kasai pout next to him and he gave the small child a smile

"Absolutely not," Naruto said and everyone stopped examining the child "If you want to scrutinize my child do it behind his back."

"He looks like you," Saukra said

Tell him something he doesn't know. Kasai has blonde hair shaped exactly like Sasuke's, dark onyx eyes waiting to be known as the Uchiha sharingan, he didn't have the whiskers but Naruto still feared that the kyuubi's chakra was there.

"And you're pregnant again?" Yamato asked and Naruto sighed and nodded

"Just...explain," Sai said and Naruto sat down, the others following his movement, and brought Kasai in his lap