Expect the Unexpected - Ahsoka and Rex

This request is for Lolafred on Archive of our Own.

Scenario – Could you do a Rex and Ahsoka pregnant one shot? I'm thnking that maybe Kix finds out first and then Ahsoka is a little nervous to tell Rex but then he's happy about it. Then you get the rest of the clones reactions. Fives, Echo, Hardcase, Dogma, Cody etc. And then Anakin's reaction. I don't know if Anakin would be angry or supportive, I think it would depend on if he knew about Rex and Ahsoka or not. And if for bonus you could do Obi-Wan's and Plo Koons reaction too.

---------

Ahsoka leaned against the rail in the briefing room, struggling to listen to whatever it was her Master was talking about, she felt nauseous and extremely dizzy. Small little black spots were starting to appear in her vision, she shifted herself so she was standing upright, trying to make it seem like she was paying attention but as she was in the back and standing to the left of her master, not all eyes could see her.

One certain brown pair could though, and the frown on his face as he watched the young Jedi, and his love, sway ever so slightly told him everything he needed to know. Ahsoka wasn't well. Her skin appeared pale and clammy, and considering he was on the other side of the table that said everything. Even her lekku's were paler than usual, something wasn't right and he needed to find out. He could feel his own worry building up inside of him, but for now he nodded in agreement with whatever the General was saying, his mind too unfocused to even pay attention himself.

After what seemed like a lifetime for Ahsoka, the meeting was finally called to an end, she blinked as the lights were raised again and her eyes attempted to get used to the brightness once again. She pushed herself off the bar she was resting on, realising at once that it wasn't a good idea, she felt herself swaying heavily as she tried to find her balance. Thankfully a gently hand on her shoulder stopped her from swaying momentarily, she glanced up to meet the concerned eyes of her Master and Rex.

"Snips? Are you alright? You don't look too good"

Anakin's hand was currently the only thing keeping his Padawan unsteady, during the meeting he could feel her dizziness, she wasn't focused and looked ready to spew at any moment. He could also feel the concern rippling off his Captain and fought the urge to smile at Rex's growing love for his Padawan. He had been grateful and not too shocked when Ahsoka had approached him with her predicament, she had been so confused and torn over her feelings for the young Captain, once again she was feeling forced to shut her feelings down due to the ridiculous code of the Jedi, a code that Anakin never understood himself. So that night, Anakin told the story of him and Padme, quite surprised when his own Padawan smirked and informed him that she already knew and that he and the Senator weren't being as discreet as they thought. Suffice to say Anakin couldn't hide his red face for a while.

The advice that he had given Ahsoka though, seemed to help, although he would never try to actively encourage any one to break the rules, despite his own lack of adherence to them, he also wanted to make sure that Ahsoka and Rex were happy, trying to keep them apart or send Rex for reconditioning would do more harm than good. So Anakin pretended for the most part that he was none the wiser, although he couldn't help make a few jokes every now and then, he loved nothing more than seeing his Captain stunned and for the blush to creep up his neck as he struggled to find a comeback.

As Anakin stood now, with his hand on his Padawan and her love beside him, he was grateful that the two were in a good place and still work together.

Ahsoka took a deep breath as she tried to speak, "I....think..."

"Think what Ah—Commander" Rex corrected before he was too late, they were still in the presence of Obi-Wan and the troop, he didn't want to make anyone too suspicious.