🦋office sex with your boss 🦋

BIF (Busan Inter Finance Building)

Every morning you'd arrive into work just before you could get yelled at by anyone. Always just making the time cause you to diligently work throughout the day. Everyone admired you. They looked up to you for your amazing agility and work ethnic. There wasn't a day where they didn't find you working hard because you took your job seriously. Even having only worked for a year, you passed most people in getting promoted. Every few months, you found yourself in a new office, one that was bigger more sophisticated and nicer. Not gonna lie, it was a great motivation for you. Most workers loved and adored you for your pretty face and cute behavior. However when it was time to be serious and stern, you took on that task like it was nothing.

All at work lead you and persistence brings you to one place. A position you'd never expect, at least not that fast considering how no one before you had such raise. Becoming the assistant of your boss, Mr Jeon Jungkook. Thick curtains and everything's black. Everything was black, including his clothing which remained surprisingly casual. He was strict but happened to find a soft spot for you, seeing as you were always on his radar for something more strenuous then work. He was an uninteresting person, suspicious at that. Other workers would tell you stories about how strict and hubristic he was towards them, however, you couldn't see it. You never did. Only saw him as nice and fairly charming.

6:36

After finishing document which he assigned last night, you went knocking on his black door so he could check on them. "Hello to you, Y/N" Jungkook smiled and you return back the smile. Placing your things down, you both talking about documents which you've completed. Jungkook's eyes tried focusing on the screen, but failed each time as they'd automatically traveled down to view your position. You did a few more clicks on the mouse while eyeing his face which was expressionless "Mr Jeon? Are you okay?" He know that while holding your waist, pulling you on to his lap making you gasps. "Continue... Sexy." The sweet innocent in your voice made him smile more as he eyed your breasts and traced his fingers along your waist. "So beautiful..." As he whispered in your ear. You're unnoticeable began shuffling around, bouncing up and down causing him to bite his lips. A small groan escaped his mouth as you looked back to see his eyes closed and mindset upon anything but your work.

Looking at your laced dress and thin white coat, he wrapped his arms around your small waist before kissing your cheek. Too busy to work, he shut your laptop off before turning his chair around to face pure darkness. Using his sense, he rested his hands to snake your inner thigh. You whispered as he crawled his hands up your body, playing with your breast "Are you going to stay still for me babygirl?" You nodded hesitantly. He smirked while unzipping your dress, leading his hands over your body as his other hand traced over your thin panties. Your head rested back, giving him access to your sweet spot which he sucked passionately. Breathing onto your skin, he stood you up before sitting your back on the desk where his hand supported your body. Your lips met with his as tongues fought for dominance. The single finger which kept running over your clit caused butterflies to run over your body. Pulling your dress down, Jungkook sucked on your breasts while laying you down on the table. One hand rubbing your leg as the other was massaging your breast, giving them a squish with each motion.

His tongue trailed down your body while his hands worked around to remove your panties. Kissing over your clit, you let out helpless sounds of pleasure which engrossed your body. Devouring your area, Jungkook hit the spot of heightened sensation causing liquids to flow onto the table. As you were about to cum, Jungkook teases your nipples, pinching them between his fingers before sucking over the area. " I- I- I'm going to- to ...." He moved away with a smirk as you tightened your walls which were pulsating. Whimpering with each breath, Jungkook hovered above your face, moving down to met lips. "Is my babygirl desperate?" You gave a small nod while he pulled down his pants. Your breath hitched as his tip was felt above your clit. Trying to look down, he gave another kiss "Just relax" letting him insert himself, he began moving at a slow yet steady pace. Playing with your breasts and admiring your body, he felt happy and full. "F-fuck!" He whispered before moving faster along you walls.

Stimulation built as Jungkook laughed at your body taking in the amount of pleasure. "I'm cumming..." Your walls tightened causing friction around his member making him feel a great sense of satisfaction. "Let's cum together." Holding your body in one place, he quickly pulled out, releasing on your lower stomach as fluids rushed out your body. Secretly inserting once more, he moved up and down making you flinched from sudden contact of your sensitive areas. "And this is why I have black door." He winked making your heart melt from his charming actions. Helping you up to a nearby chair, you both cleaned up as he gently held your waist, opening your laptop to continue where you left off. A few more kisses were placed on your ear as you tried to ignore the touchiness of Jeon Jungkook.