Zanilia Zhao Profile and Facts

Stage Name: Zanilia Zhao (赵丽颖)Birth Name: Zhao Liying (趙麗穎)Birth Date: October 16, 1987Zodiac Sign: LibraHeight: 1

Birth Name: Zhao Liying (趙麗穎)
Birth Date: October 16, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 1.6 m (5 ft. 3 inch)
Weight: 43 kg

Blood Type:
Instagram: @zhaoliyingofficial

Facts:

Her agency is Hesong Media

She is an Chinese actress.
In 2006, Zhao participated in the Yahoo Search Star Game and became the final winner. She then signed with Huayi Brothers as a new talent.
In 2007, Zhao made her acting debut in the family drama "Golden Marriage".
In 2009, Zhao took on her first historical drama role in "The Firmament of The Pleiades". The series was broadcast on Japanese channel NHK and earned critical acclaim.
Zhao received the Most Popular Actress award at the Chinese Creative Short Video Awards.
In 2013, Zhao achieved her breakthrough with "Legend of Lu Zhen". The drama was a hit domestically, and also overseas in South Korea and Japan, leading to increased recognition for Zhao in the region.
She won the Favorite Newcomer award at the 4th China TV Drama Awards, Most Popular TV Actress award at the 4th LeTV Awards and Favorite New Actress award for the mainland region at the Tudou Young Choice Awards.
Her popularity only increase with hit dramas like "Boss & Me" and "Journey of Flower". In 2017, she had a memorable film role in "Duckweed" and the drama "Princess Agents". She ranked 4th on Forbes China Celebrity 100 list in 2017.
Zhao Liying announced that she had married actor Feng Shao Feng in October of 2018. On March 8 2019 Zhao Liying gave birth to a boy.

Drama

Luo Yao Knew What He Meant

Chinese Drama, 2021, 40 eps

Su Zai Zai (Main Role)

Forensic Crazy Concubine

Chinese Drama, 2021, 40 eps

Liu Wei (Main Role)

Xing Fu Dao Wan Jia

Chinese Drama, 2021, 45 eps

Xing Fu (Main Role)

Step by Step Lotus

Chinese Drama, 2021, 0 eps

Zhe Zi Yu (Main Role)

Legend of Fei

Chinese Drama, 2020, 58 eps

Zhou Fei (Main Role)