OC 2// Ace of Spades♠️

-NAME-
« (Redacted) »
Goes by Apex, Ace, Snipe/Ghost(before he was reformed)

-AGE-
(Depends on RP)
«16- 18»

-GENDER-
«Male»
He/him

-HEIGHT-
6'6

-SEXUALITY-
«Poly/pan»
(He doesn't care what someone identifies as, if he likes them, he likes them, whether they're a guy, girl or anything in between and beyond)
(He's open to the idea of a poly relationship, overall he's just rly chill when it comes to romantic interests)

-HERO NAME-
~Former: The ghost of New York~

«Apex»

-DESCRIPTION-
Ghost is by all means an intimidating guy. He's American, standing at about 6''6 with a sleek and muscular build, suited more for hand to hand combat. I'm talking strong chest and defined muscles. He's got medium length black hair, often styled messily, giving him a rugged look. He almost always has a fitted black mask on, made of solid carbon fiber, it acts not only to protect his face but to filter out any harmful smoke or gasses he might end up inhaling while on missions. He's handsome, no doubt about it, crimson red eyes, sharp jawline, the only thing about him is his unwillingness to express many emotions

(A few quick sketches of him)

Here's a little WIP for you guys^^

-PERSONALITY-
ISTJ-A

Ghost is very reserved, when he's on missions, it's only him and his target, nothing else can get in the way. He's got pretty good survival instincts and fighting skills, having to fend for himself in the big city since he was a kid before eventually having gone to Japan to assassinate a target.. he couldn't. She ended up taking Ghost and his younger brother in and treating him like a son, giving him the childhood he never had, albeit too late. In turn, he makes sure she's safe and tries to abide by her rules and not cause any harm, even going the hero route instead. After that, Ghost starts expressing himself a bit more.. he's rather charming, having a way with words in order to get what he wants. While also having a bit of a playful side. Overall, he's mostly calm and collected when working, fitting right into the 'dark and broody' category. He's loyal, if he trusts someone and loves them, there's nothing he wouldn't do for them, including but not limited to good ole fashioned murder.

-LIKES-
-Coffee(sweetened or black, depends on his mood)
- pancakes
- reptiles
- Cats

-DISLIKES-
-Fevers
-scruffy old men
- people who abuse their power
-certain cologne smells(mostly anything with amber)

-STUDENT/TEACHER-
« student»
Or Vigilante.

FRIENDS

He gets along with anybody who doesn't annoy him.
Pascal
Lynx

-QUIRK-
«cryptozoology»

-QUIRK DESCRIPTION-

Ghost has the ability to take the form of/use any ability of any mythical creature from folklore or myths, even cryptids. This includes hellhounds, chupacabras, vampires, werewolves, dragons, any fictional creature, he can become it and use its ability

-DRAWBACKS-
In order to shift into any of the creatures, he must be familiar with it. He has to know it's temperament, where it resides, it's weaknesses and habits. Everything. He can't shift into more than two different creatures per day, so he has to choose wisely. If he shifts into creatures that completely change his appearance, like a werewolf or hellhound, he will be stuck in that form for up to an hour before he can turn back to normal. His clothes and whatnot shift with him. Bigger or stronger creatures take a lot of energy out of him as well, so it's possible for him to be stuck like that for days until he gets his energy back.

-BACKSTORY-

Ghost is not sure who or where his biological parents are, and to be Frank, he doesn't want to know. He's been raised on the streets, taken under the wing of multiple people up until his quirk manifested. From then, he was taught to fight, taught to kill and escape without leaving a trace. unknowingly, he became a part of an organization responsible for not only targeting those with bounty's on their heads but also mutilating those with mutation quirks and selling those parts on the black market. A quirk like his was used for destruction. Ghost was befriended by Pascal and eventually Lynx warmed up to him too, the three spending time in Pascal's lab just talking and watching Pascal conduct experiments. He felt like he actually had a family with them.. he loved them. And he would do anything to make sure they were ok. He was a weapon, and he didn't mind, because it made him money.. and with that money, he could take care of his brother.. adopted brother, technically. His brother is a little kid, taken in to be trained as well, but he was simply too soft. So Ghost took it upon himself to raise him. A big responsibility for a teen to raise a 4 year old. But he managed. eventually, he got tired of the criminals that took him in, they kept him alive and taught him a lot, sure, but they also hurt him, his friends, and his brother, Faun. Flaunting their power and money, their expensive cologne and successful heists. It was a mafia, of sorts, with one guy as the head and multiple underlings watching, listening, protecting. Ghost followed in Lynx's footsteps and took Faun after a mission with a Pascal. he tried to get Pascal to come along, but Pascal refused, knowing that if he left as well, the organization would stop at nothing to find them both.. so ghost went solo, making a name for himself as a hit man/assassin for hire.. or.. more so a name that the media gave to him. Snipe. Eventually fate led him to Japan, where(as mentioned earlier) he was taken in by a hero who worked more behind the scenes, and him and faun were taken care of. Simple as that.

-CRUSH-
(Any or none)