Never mess with an English Punk!

The characters are not mine and the song is from Palaye Royale "Massacre, A new American dream"

Have fun my dragons!

"Thank god" mumbled Arthur after the exhausting world meeting was over. It stressed him enough that the meeting was held in America and it stressed him even more that he had to sit beside a certain French and the loud American. He sighed and looked out of the window, the meeting ended like every time in a chaos. Today China tried to sell some weird medicine during the meeting, Russia had to hide from his little sister Belarus, Turkey spilled some water over a certain sleeping Greek, Neth and Jamaica were stoned as fck, he himself bickered the whole time with his French seat-mate while America, who was the host of the meeting, talked bollocks ...

The Brit saw the shiny scenery of the city of casinos with its dazzling lights and breathtaking buildings: Las Vegas

He noticed that the charisma of this city frustrated him even more, especially the replica of the Eiffel Tower. This country gives him always flashbacks and shows him how fine is Alfred doing without him. He hated to travel here, as if the long journey from London to America was not exhausting enough, he is bothered unceasingly by Francis and by painful memories. Suddenly he felt how a single tear rolled down his cheek, which he wiped off quickly. His action was not unnoticed by his French seat-mate, but by the dense American.

Arthur lowered his gaze, took his stuff and left the enormous meeting room without talking to anyone. The meeting was in one of America's famous skyscrapers, which he adored secretly.

"Ugh, this bloody meeting took all my energy ... I need a drink" he mumbled and continued walking until he heard a familiar voice. "Angleterre!" The Englishman stopped for a second, before he decided to ignore him and continued his way. "Angleterre wait! I know that your hear me you Punk!" Again he heard this annoying voice and felt this time a hand on his left shoulder. He sighed irritated and answered him. "What the bloody hell do you want,didn't you torture me enough today you damn frog face?! Besides you can't insult me by calling me a Punk!" The Frenchman chuckled a bit and was very amused of Arthur's small outburst. "Ah Angleterre it is so easy to upset you, where are you going anyway with the sad looking face of yours?" Arthur rolls his eyes "As if you care you bloody moron! You guys are so annoying, especially you! Just leave me alone ... " Francis didn't answer him and continued following the Brit, who left the building to search a nice pub to dull his pain and to loose a bit Tension.

The Frenchman teased him the whole day, because of his "horrid" style of clothing. At least he wasn't dressing like he needed attention from everyone! He couldn't care less, but after a long time it irritated him greatly. He wanted to bring more diversity in his life and decided to wear something that was different than his usual well-known proper style. The others looked like they saw an alien after Arthur entered the meeting and Francis was the first who commented his style. "Aw~ Are you trying to feel young again Britain? You look like a Punk!"

He rolled his eyes after remembering today's memories and noticed that Francis was still following him, but was silent. Honestly he didn't want to be alone, because he was a bit nervous to be on his own insuch a big city like Las Vegas and he could let the Frenchman carry his drunk ass to his hotel room after drinking too much booze. It was a win-win situation for the Brit.

During the walk Arthur remembered the old times, when he raised Alfred. He was so small and cute, he loved him like a little brother. America was so much different from his other colonies ... Now the American is even bigger than the Brit and showed him how fast he grew without England's influence. He sighed and looked to the ground, why was it so hard for him to accept this? "He is such a stupid brat" He mumbled frustrated. "Is something wrong mon cher?" Francis asked him a bit concerned. "Yeah ... everything is fine" Answered Arthur and to avoid more questions he said. "Oh look this place looks nice, let's go in there chap" The Frenchman nodded and followed him.