Chapter 1: Reunion and Flashbacks

At around 5PM, she entered the school. Seeing her, her friends hugged her tightly. She exclaimed aparting from that hug"Shreya, Ishita how you guys are?"

Shreya: We are good. How are you Purvi?

Purvi: How am I looking?

Ishita:Good. What took you so long to reach here?

Purvi: Nothing. It was just that my car got punctured in the way.

Shreya: Oh! That's okay. Come we will show you your room.

The three girls went to Purvi's room. they had some talk and then both the girls left her alone.

Yes, It was the school reunion. After reaching here she was only searching for Him. She wanted to see him for once. She prayed to god but suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She stood up and opened the door and found a girl with specs and big smile was standing at the door.

Purvi: Divya, Oh sorry, Dr. Divya. come inside. How are you. She said with a smile.

Divya: I am good. Long time, no see. What are you doing and where you were?She countered question after question at her.

Purvi: Arrey, easily. I am a CID inspector and I was busy with work.

Divya:Hey, congrats yaar.

Purvi: Thankyou.

Divya:Come for dinner.

Purvi: You go, I am not hungry.

Divya: You sure?

Purvi:Yes. and tell Ishita and Shreya that I was tired so I slept and I didn't want to eat.

Divya: Okay.

With this Divya left the room. Suddenly Purvi Suspected that someone is spying on her from the window So she went there and found a guy

Purvi:What are you doing here and who are you?she asked with a serious tone.

The Guy: (scared) I am hired to keep an eye on you

Purvi: Hired you to spy on me(laughs) amd who hired you?

Guy: I can't tell you. and he pointed a gun at her and said let me go otherwise...

Purvi: (In a normal way) Hey, wait, wait, wait... I don't want any scene to be created here. You have to spy on me do it but do not create a scene here. But can you spy on me after a week because I am here for the reunion.

The guy agreed to it and with this Purvi sat on the chair and started thinking about the old days. She remembered about her pranks with friends. Her happy times. How they used to tease teachers and all the lunch time Masti(fun) and every single happy memory.

But after that she remembered the day he proposed her

Flashback