#3

We open in the city of Kamino. The streets are more clear and peaceful than they have been in a long time. That's because of the number one hero Deku. Ever since he became number one and the new symbol of peace, villains have become more scared of even thinking of committing crimes while he's around. And the criminals Deku doesn't capture, the number two and three heroes, Ground Zero and Shouto, have it handled.

But when he isn't on the streets as the number one hero Deku, he's the citizen Izuku Midoriya. A graduate of 8 years from UA, and loving husband to the former Ochako Uraraka, now Ochako Midoriya, and married 6 years. Ever since confessing their feelings after the fight against the Liberation Front, they've been an inseparable pair, and the greatest power couple in pro history.

Over the course of the years, Eijirou and Mina, and Shouto and Momo got married. Izuku and Bakugou settled their rivalry in the third year Sports Festival. Though it was close, Izuku won. Bakugou accepted his defeat. Though now he only treats Midoriya slightly better. The road Izuku went on was hard. But with his friend and lover by his side, he was able to reach his dream.

Today they have their first day off in months. But boredom quickly set in as Izuku already did his standard workout routines. And Ochako already talked to her parents. They already finished their favorite shows on Netflix and don't want to go through them again after already finishing them. But Izuku remembers that they needed to get some food for the weekend. "Hey Ochako. How about we go shopping?" Izuku suggests. Ochako perked up hearing this. "Yeah. That should be fun." 'And I can buy something to determine my suspicions.' She thinks to herself.

"Alright. Let's get changed and we can get going" Izuku says hopping off the couch so they can be at least decent in public.

Timeskip after they got done shopping:

Ochako quickly went to the bathroom with a box that she got in secret without Izuku's knowing. He quickly brushed it off and continued to unload the groceries they bought. About 5 minutes later, Ochako came out of the bathroom with a huge smile on her face and something behind her back. "Hey Izuku?" She said getting his attention. "Yeah Ochako?" Her smile grew even bigger and tears started to form causing Izuku to get worried. "Ochako! Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly. "Of course. I'm just so happy." She says wiping her tears revealing what was behind her back.

A stick.

"Ochako what is that?" Upon further inspection, he saw it was a pregnancy test.

And it was positive. His eyes grew wide in shock. "O-Ochako, are you...?" She nods with tears spilling out again. Midoriya feels both shock and sheer joy finding out he's going to be a father. "I'm going to be a dad." He says quietly, holding onto Ochako. "I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!" He yells picking her up and spinning her around. They both start crying out of sheer happiness with the news they're going to be parents. He sets her down and passionately kisses her.After they part, he sets his forehead on hers. "I love you, Ochako. So much." Tears start spilling out again. "I love you too, Izuku. More than anything. Well, now I love you and our child more than anything." She says pressing her hand on her stomach. He places his scarred hand on her small petite hands. "Me too. I love it already."

After that, they spend the rest of the day planning out what to do, how to tell everyone, and start making a birth plan. Which will most likely be taken over by the other girls, so they find it best to start this early. Their plan for telling everyone is to get all of them together on Saturday to tell them. After that, they headed off to bed holding each other in loving arms. Excited for the day their child will be brought into the world.

Timeskip to Saturday:

Everything was set. They were able to get their parents, thei former classmates that were available, which included Bakugou, Shouto, Momo, Mina, Eijirou, Tokoyami, Denki, Kyouka, Iida, and Tsu. Some old teachers, just All Might and Aizaw. They bought food and drinks and expected things to turn out good. Well, at least decent. Mina and Eijirou have already had a child, Naomi Kirishima, so they feel good about being able to tell everyone about their own kid.