🐺 JUST THE BEGINNING 🐺

Word count
1680 wo

I woke up this morning with arms wrapped around me and warmth in my body and I looked back to see that Christopher was still sleeping so I took that time to really study his face his strong defined jaws and the way his hair looks so sexy while he sleeps.

" Still can't get enough of me can you"

" What do you mean"

" Don't act all innocent, you were just staring at me like the cute and very sexy creep you are"

" No I wasn't. And even if I was you can't prove it neither will I admit it so you're just waisting your time"

" Oh really?"

H

e grabbed my waist and grinded his morning erection in-between my ass which made me to gasp and moan from the sudden friction.

" Okay okay I was starring at you"

"See I can get things out of you if I want"

" No you can't that was cheating. No fair, if I wanted I could use my sexy body to control you, you know"

" I know and that's why I want to head to the shower before I lose all self-control and fuck you into next week"

He went to the bathroom when I heard the shower turn on I laid back down. I actually knew the reason why he didn't want to have sex with me yet, I know it's because he sees this as a second chance and because of that he wants me to know that he can control himself in case anything goes wrong or if I'm not in the mood and I love him for that because honestly I too want to take it slow but they are sometimes they just wished I wish that he would just fuck me till I beg him to stop. But I want to see where he is going with this honestly. When you came out of the bathroom he quickly went to the wardrobe and put on a tight white shirts with black pants and told me that who was going to attend some making that concerned the warriors and their new suggestions were made they have to look at any asked me if I wanted to go somewhere later today and I said yes and he told me that I should be ready around 2. And that would come around to pick me when I asked him where we were going it told me that we were going to a carnival to be honest I was so excited I needed another chance to get out of the house with Christopher I just love it whenever we go on dates together and I can see that he is trying so hard to prove himself and I don't want you to look like I said I'm giving him too easily I mean I'm not thinking about what you did in the past because I'm so over that and I've literally forgiving him but I don't want him to know that yet I to see how far he will go but I'm not sure I will go that far because I'm pretty sure I will break before I see that just one more thing before I fall completely in love with him and I'm afraid that this carnival might be it I'm afraid of loving him because you might hurt me again but the way things are I find the chances of that happening very impossible that doesn't mean that I shouldn't still be careful. I went to the shower and had my bath brushed my teeth and dressed up,I quickly went downstairs to see what Jasmine and Jacqueline were doing and they were busy preparing breakfast as usual and I went to help them the fact that I'm the lunar of this Park does not mean that I'm still not an Omega to be honest me and Christopher haven't really accepted each other as mates so so far that hasn't happened I'm still and Omega and even though I wasn't, I would still stay with Jasmine and Jacqueline because they have been with me through a lot.
After eating breakfast I didn't have anything to do because I finished all of the duties I had today, yesterday. So I decided to go to Christopher's office and see what he was up. I entered and saw him sitting in his chair, I don't think he notices that I am here but he looks so sexy when he's working. I walked towards him and he looked up and smile.