10; 2

"HOLY SHIT TAYLOR YOU LOOK AMAZING! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!" Karlie screamed in excitement.

I turned around to look at the mirror behind me.

"Wow!" I say as I examine myself in the mirror. Wow, just wow.

"Oh my god, Taylor. I told you short hair fits you." Karlie winked at me as I kept checking and touching my hair.

"C'mon, let's go shop for clothes!" she said excitedly. We paid our bill and left the salon.

"This fits you!" Karlie said and giving me the clothes she's talking about. "Karlie, I'm carrying loads of loads of clothes in my arms!" I rant, my hands are full of dresses, tops and bottoms. "We barely didn't try anything you handing me!" I groan.

"Okay, okay! We're going to the fitting room!" she said and we went to the fitting room.

I try a lot of clothes, each one Karlie gave me. And to be honest, this is fun.

Our arms were full of shopping bags, and damn it was so heavy!

"Hmm... I'm hungry, let's eat?" she asks, finally! "Finally! I thought you'll never bring that up!" I said and touching my grumbling belly.

I hugged Karlie. "Hey, what's up?" she asked weirdly at me. "Thank you so so much!" I said and smiled at her. "Awe, It's nothing Tay, you're my sister. Sisters help each other, right?" she said and I smiled thankfully and nod at her.

We then drove back to my house.

"Holy Sh-- Taylor, is that you?" my brother, Austin shouted. I smacked his arms playfully. "Of course it's me dummy!" he rubbed the spot where I hit him. "So are you turning officially a girl for Harry?" he teased. "Fuck off, Austin!" I shouted and he laughed and went back where he belongs.

"Taylor, I told you no cursing in this house!" I heard my dad screamed. "Uh oh..." I thought. "Hello dad!" I wave at him like I didn't do anything. "Don't you 'hello dad' m-- Oh my, Taylor you look beautiful with your new hair." He said to me. "Awe, dad. Thank you!" I hugged and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Taylor!!!" Karlie screamed from the outside suddenly Austin stood up. "Is that Karlie?" he asked. He has a big crush on my best friend. "Yeah, go kiss her!" I tease and went to Karlie to help her with shopping bags.

It was almost midnight everybody's sleeping on their bed except for me. I'm sitting on my bed and holding a picture of me and Karlie we took earlier.

"Maybe Karlie was right. Maybe Change is good sometimes."