DREADNAUGHT

SANKTHAM PRESENTS
LUKE SKYWALKER            FANFICTION
DREAD                    NAUGHT.
WHERE TWO VERY
STUBBORN PEOPLE LEARN
TO KNOW WHAT
IT'S LIKE TO BE
BROUGHT TOGETHER
AND PULLED APART

* .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·   

    . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       

·   ⋆        *        .         

* .     . ·  .   ·     .

· ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .  

CRIME AND WAR IN THE GALAXY WERE AT AN ALL-TIME HIGH.      With a simmering, bubbling revolution on the horizon, the cosmos was being run amok with just about every sour soul the universe had chewed up and spat out. Rebellion rang its freedom song, tinny with the promise of a better tomorrow, and the gangs were spending their last night as though it was going to be the last one they had. With the planets battling their own demons, the gruelling city of Sanktham (oh, the irony) on Coruscant had a problem of its own—a masked vigilante only by the name of THE MARAUDER. He hunted at night, weaving between the darkness and befriending the shadows. He sought out the worst of the worst, the scum that was beneath one's sole.

     MAXIMILIAN DUPONT      was as close to disaster as one could get. With nothing but a reckless vigor that vibrated and jolted within his celestial system, he could barely call himself a man. He was an elusive darkness, a rogue one with the taste of iron that constantly coated the inside of his mouth, a star ready to implode. He was an enigma—a charming smile and a swoon-worthy personality when he wasn't enveloped in the abyss. There was a tongue laden with sarcasm between his teeth, a protective coat and a wall that kept him surrounded and away. He held the high belief that he kept the sin city of Sanktham safe, busting one spice run after the other, among all the other criminal acts. However, it wasn't too long until a manhunt had been conducted and put out by the senate to bring him in and put a stop to his vigilance, a high price slapped upon his dark mass of pretty hair to catch him—dead or alive, it didn't matter; he interfered with the Rebellion's plans and they wanted him gone. That was until the golden poster boy for the revolution stomped onto the galactic scene, holding out a promise to him no one smart enough was willing to keep.

     But here was the unfortunate and inevitable catch: the Marauder and the hope-riddled Jedi were bound to cross paths and intertwine with each other, whether they liked it or not. That was the singular familiarity of being a force bond; they were two sides of the same coin, attracted opposites, scales equally balanced—a one-to-one ratio. As the two learn to work their way around the other as the revolution plays out and Maximilian evades a manhunt, they soon come to learn that they have more in common than what they're willing to think.

* .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·   

    . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       

·   ⋆        *        .         

* .     . ·  .   ·     .