23

author's note:
I just got my wisdom out a few days ago and kept asking the doctor to marry me. She said no lol 😂 also, yes, this did out me to the whole family so that's the tea
———————————————

Hawkybby🔥: Let's skip training today, little bird

You've been doing really well, and I wanna take you somewhere

Cutie<3: okay! where do you wanna go?

Hawksbby🔥: We're going to a festival

I already got you something to wear for it, so just get your hair and stuff ready

I'll be over in 10

Cutie<3: ooh, a festival? (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

alrighty! i guess a break sounds nice.

see ya, keigo

Hawksbby🔥: see ya! ✌🏼
———————————————

A knock came to the door and I immediately opened it to find Hawks and the entirety of class 1-A looking at me. "Oh, hi, Keigo! Hi everyone else?"

"Hey, little bird," Hawks grinned, handing me a box, "Put this on and meet me outside, okay?"

"Alright, I will," I smiled, turning to the rest of my class who was gawking at the scene.

Mina's eyes widened and she nodded, "Yup, I'll help you! Everyone else can leave and stuff!" She pulled me into my room and shut the door, whispering, "OMG you're going to a festival with Hawks?? And you called him by his first name! Are you dating??"

I laughed a little and shook my head, taking the time to slip on the Yukata Hawks had given me, "No, of course not! Keigo could never be into me like that... We've been friends for far too long."

She gave me a look of disbelief before nodding her head, "Hmm, whatever you say. You look beautiful, by the way."

I blushed, pulling her into a tight hug, "Thanks, Mina. I love you."

She pulled back and placed a kiss on my forehead, sighing, "I love you too." She mumbled something under her breath before laughing and rubbing the back of her neck, "Anyway, you better go! Have fun, okay? And be safe!"

"Alright, I will!"

———————————————

Keigo and I eventually arrived to the festival, smiling as we looked around the brightly lit booths. I guess we were lucky that it was night, as only a few people had stopped Hawks for an autograph. Still, the stalls were crowded with people.

"Hold my hand? I don't want you to get lost," Keigo stated, gently taking my hand in his as we walked through the crowd. A strange feeling erupted in my chest, and I nodded, following along.

"K-Keigo... I, uhm..."

A loud voice interrupted me, "You there! Pretty lady! Would you like a psychic reading?"

I turned to be met with the face of a wildly dressed little girl. "Oh, uhm... Keigo, what do you think,"

He gave me a light smile, "It might be fun, huh?"

I nodded softly and smiled at the girl, "Okay, sure!"

She giggled, pulling us to a tent and sitting Keigo and I down on a mat, "The psychic will be here in a moment! Please, wait for just a second."

I nodded, watching the girl leave and giving a slight laugh, "Wow, she was an energetic one."

Hawks laughed, "She kind of reminds me of you. You can tell she's passionate."

A light blush coated my cheeks, and I smiled slightly, about to say something when a new woman walked in, heavy makeup layering her face, "Ah, hello! I heard you two were here for a psychic reading! Who would like to go first?"

"She will," Hawks told her, turning his head to me curiously.

The lady grinned, taking my hand in hers, "Take a deep breath in and out for me."

I did as told and watched as her eyes flashed white, her smile dropping. The woman shook her head, "I'm very s-sorry! It seems my powers aren't working. I'm sorry I w-wasted your time!"

"Wait, w-what?" I asked, watching as the woman stood up and disappeared into the crowd. "That was strange," I mumbled.

"Really strange," Hawks agreed, tilting his head to look at me before shaking his head. "Hey, let's go get some chicken wings! I saw a place selling them a few booths down!"

"Okay, sure!" I nodded, attempting to forget about what had just happened, despite all of the questions eating away at me. 'Why did she seem so... upset?'