Disclaimer

Hello Hello Hello~ 

I have finally finished writing book 2 of Just Friends? I haven't read back on any of these parts, so there may be a few grammar errors and a few confusions. If you haven't read the first book, please do. There are some references from book 1 in this one that you may not understand without reading the first book.

In this book, there is a very very long prologue of what happens on the day of the date [spoiler ik sorry] and a short epilogue to lead to what happens in book 3 [which I am planning to write but I might give up so don't have high hopes]. 

Thank you to everyone who supported the first book and convinced me to make a follow up story. Thank you to quarantine to making me so bored and have so much free time I couldn't use an excuse to get away from this. Thank you to new and old readers and I hope you enjoy.

TO ADD: there are some parts with text messages and I don't know if I properly converted them since I did copy and paste from a document I wrote on.

ALSO: STREAM GOD'S MENU THAT COMES OUT TODAY (June 17, 2020) AT 6PM KST!!!!! 

IMPORTANT-ISH: I made this ot8 instead of ot9 like the first book because I don't know if I should associate w00j!n with skz, so just imagine he went abroad.