BONUS CHAPTER : THE MEETING

maisey's heart was beating out of her chest. today was the day he and when friends were supposed to meet noah. "what if he wants to kiss me? what if it's awkward gays?" "gays? oh my god you're turning into noah." carter frowned. 

"sorry, mane." "maisey stop!" mercury laughed and the three went back to silence in the restaurant booth.

"noah get out the bathroom stall." finn ordered. "what if she doesn't like me in real life? what if like- she doesn't act how she texts?" noah asked. "carter and mercury already said she acts exactly the same, now come on!" 

noah got out the stall and looked at himself in the mirror. "finn." "what?" "you look stupid." "let's go." 

noah's heart was racing as finn led him around the restaurant. so many thoughts were going through his head, he didn't know what to expect. that is, until he saw her.

she was fidgeting with her milkshake, looking down the straw. what a weirdo. 

noah stopped in his tracks as he watched her.

"maisey, look who's here." mercury said. maisey looked up and nearly screamed. she stood up and ran to hug him. "OH MY GOD NOAH YOU'RE LIKE ACTUALLY HERE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE STAND ME UP LIKE WHAT A RELIEF-" 

the two bursted into a fit of laughter, their friends watching them. "i can't believe that you're really here. you're so pretty." noah said. maisey looked down and back at him. "thanks.." "wait did you want to break up with me mane cos i'll break up with you first." noah threatened.

"what-" "you ARE trying to break up with me?! well guess what maisey i'm breaking up with you first so uh- you're welcome." maisey laughed. "uhm, i was gonna say where did you want our first date to be-" she said.

noah's face went red. 

"my phone's on fire?"