T W O

EDDIES POV
Eddie woke up in a hurry to get ready. As he looked at himself in the mirror he picked out this imperfections.He pinched his stomach and muttered eww. He wondered why he couldn't look like Richie or even bill, and why was he still fat?

Although he was only 124pounds, he felt like he was 200pounds. The more he looked in the mirror,the more he hated hisself.

He took his fanny pack and looked at thie watch. Friday...it was the day he would be confessing to Richie. He was so nervous, and he was almost certain that no one could love a fat ugly pig like him.

Eddie just wanted to feel loved, and excepted. He didn't realize how much he cared about Richie until he admired Richies beauty. The way his glasses fit perfectly on his face.His his curly almost black hair, and how cute it looked messy.And how soft his voice was.

"Eddie bare"his mom called. He quickly put on his shirt and ran down stairs.

"Yes mommy" he replied in a sappy way. He was embarrassed that he still called his mom mommy,but his mom wouldn't let him call her anything else.

"I got some snacks for you and your friends,and I got you some Mc donolds."
Eddie was hungry,but he thought of how much weight he would gain.

"Thank you mommy" he said and kissed his mom on the cheek. "Where are you off to?"she questioned. "The quarry" Eddie replied.

"Dont forget to put on sun screen,dont wanna get burned"his mom insisted.
"Ok mommy, bye love you"Eddie said as he quickly grabbed his food and headed out.

He was not about to eat his food so he threw it away and ate half of a granola bar instead.He was so nervous, but it only was 4:15. He brought Richies favorite candy bar with a note asking for Richie to be his boyfriend.

As he was about to arrive at the quarry, he saw Henry and his goons. Not now, why now,eddie thought.He quickly turned away and hid in the brushes. Henry and his goons left shortly after. Thank god, Eddie sighed.

As he was about to get up Henry spoted him. "Hey!" Henry yelled. Eddie knew he was screwed. He clutched the snickers bar and grabbed his inhaler. He knew he couldn't outrun Henry, so he didn't even try.

"Look what we have here, wheres your fagit friend" Henry teased.

"Hes not h-here"Eddie was about to use his inhaler,but Henry grabbed it.

"This looks like a fun toy"Henry said then threw it into the water.

Eddie couldn't breathe, and he felt like he was gonna pass out. Henry then grabbed the snickers bad and said"You dont need this you are already a fat enough pig"

"H-enry please"Eddie could barely talk.

Henry then read the note. "I knew it, you're such a fag, asking someone to be your boyfriend, discussing. Then threw the candy bad down.

Eddie knew he was screwed, but then a cop car pulled up, it was Henry's dad. Henry's dad was powerful, so Henry muttered "you're lucky fagit"and went into the cop car.

Eddie knew that was to close and now Henry would be looking for him.He felt unsafe and couldn't breathe. He didn't have an inhaler so he tried to calm down.

He ran home and forgot about confessing to Richie.