Alejandro's POV

"Yo guys," I said, "I gotta tell you something."
Kairi looked at me and smirked. I'd asked him beforehand if it was okay because I didn't want to disrespect the bro code.
"Yeah what's up Ale?" Mattia said, opening his beer.
"I kind of lost my virginity tonight, and took hers," I said.
"Bro really?" Roshaun said, surprised, "Kairi, you okay with that?"
"Yeah i'm perfectly fine with it," Kairi said, shrugging his shoulders, "Plus, I fucked Charli today."
"YOOOOOOO OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Mattia yelled.
"BRO NO WAY!" Alvaro said patting us on the back.
Me and Kairi high fived. We heard the girls yelling from downstairs.
"Yo, look what she did," I said and lifted up my shirt, revealing the hickey's she left.
"OOOOOOH SHIT GOOD DAMNNNNN," Roshaun yelled, running around the room.
"Woah I didn't know she was a freaky girl," Mattia said, shocked.
"Holy shit," Kairi said, "My sister did that?"
"Yeah, and she sucked the soul out of me," I said.
"Bro I know right," Kairi said, "Charli literally sucked that shit like a lollipop."
"Ight guys let's get back to what we're supposed to be doing," Alvaro said laughing.
We came up with two truths and a lie. Kairi got a text a few minutes before saying they were done so we went back downstairs.